[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE) CH. 4

[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE)

GD's POV:

"So, who was that girl Ji?" Teddy asks him after ________(you) left the studio.

"She's the girl you met from the club awhile ago isn't she?" Top accuses Gdragon.

"The club?" Teddy questions TOP.

"It's been awhile, but he use to constantly sneak out at night and not tell us after we came back from a club this one time. We suspected that it was cause he met a girl. But he still denies it!" Top telling Teddy everything.

Feeling embarrassed after being caught by TOP, Gdragon finally admits,

"Okay okay! It was the girl from the club! But she works as a DJ there, so I invited her to come in and make some beats with me for fun. And I don't go out anymore so stop talking about that."

"SEEE, I KNEW IT" TOP laughs with an evil smile after figuring out Ji Yong's secret.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but our Ji Yong has never brought a girl into the studio before." Teddy said, still on Gdragon's case.

"How about you guys go and do what you came here to do, I'm gonna go use the bathroom" Gdragon says heading out the door to use the bathroom.

trans.gif

At home, Gdragon stared at his phone wanting to text _________(you) but he didn't want to bother her because he knew she was busy by the way she rushed out of the studio with out even saying good bye. He thought about her sweet laugh she made when he teases her or imitates the way she talked. He thought about the way she would slightly hit him when the two joked around. He liked the way she dressed or how everything she wore looked nice on her. The thought of her smile made him smile like an idiot. But what he pondered the most on was her scars he saw earlier and the bruise on her face. He felt like there was a barrier between the both of them that's keeping her from telling him the truth. Gdragon came to really like her. But he felt like she didn't feel the same way.

Deasung enters Gdragon's room interrupting his deep thoughts "Hyung, there's mail for you!"

He takes it and opens it, " An invitation to a fashion show in Paris!"

Deasung takes a second look at the mail with surprise. "OH REALLY?! Are you gonna go?"

"It is an invitation, so I will go." Gdragon says with a happy face.

 

Your POV:

As soon as you get to the head quarters of the secret service you worked for your boss tells you to leave to Paris.

"The CEO of DIXIE's will be there. You know very well that this guy has been on our black list for a long time." He hands you a picture and information of when and where he was gonna be. You grab the stack of file and looks through it.

"__________-ah....."

"yeh?" you respond back to your boss.

"I've kept this a secret from you for a very, very long time. And since we've finally come to this point I think you should know. This guy, he was the guy who killed your parents."

You drop the files and looked at him disbelief. You were in shock, and didn't know what to say.

He continued, "Now that we've finally found him, I'm leaving this mission up to you. He hasn't only killed your family, but he's killed hundred of others as well. I believe that after years of training, you can take this big step and avenge your parents, and for others as well."

You didn't know what to say or what to feel. It was all too sudden for you to hear that this guy was the person who killed your parents. And now it's up to you to stop him from killing anymore innocent people.

After a long silence, you finally speak, "Wae." you said.

Your boss looked at you with a confused face, "What do you me....."

You cut him off, "Why did he kill my parents?"

He sighs, " You know very well that he murders for money. I know you don't know much about your own background. But your parents owned a very large company that went international until they were killed by him. I was still on his at the time and found you alone in a car with both your parents outside dead. He didn't kill you because he didnt know you were still in the car. You were very young then. I took you to an orphanage, I didn't want this life for you but once I heard that your aunt and uncle died also I knew that you wouldn't have anywhere to go so I had someone recruit you to this service. "

You look at him and couldn't believe a word he had said. Everything in your life made more sense. Not being able to handle all the stuff your boss had told you, you run out of the room. Tears fall from your eyes, You wanted someone to comfort you, but you've always lived in solitude, you felt as if no one was there for you. But you remember one person who comes into mind when you thought about happiness. You take out your phone and called Ji Yong.

"Yeobesayo?"

You try not to sound like you weren't crying, but the sound of his voice made you cry even more. His low and soft voice touched your heart.

You clear your throat. "Ahemmm....Where are you?"

"Me? I'm at home. Why? are you okay? why does your voice sound like that....?"

You hung up on him before he could finish. All you wanted to know was where he was so you could go to him and forget about everything. He made you forget about the second life you lived.

You get to Ji Yong's house and rung the door bell. He opens the door surprised to see you. You hugged him by the waste tightly and buried your face into his chest. He doesn't say anything, and instead, gently hugs you too and rubs your back comforting you.

Minutes passed by and you two were still in the same position. You were glad he didn't ask you what was wrong because it would've made you cry even more. After a long comforting hug, you let go and smiled at him. He invites you in and you walk inside.

"You want coffee? I'll make some for you." He asks.

You smiled at his thoughtfulness "Sure".

He leads you into the dining room and pulls out a chair for you to sit. Then he goes inside the kitchen to make you coffee. He comes back out with two cups, sets one down for you and then he sits down next to you with his cup of coffee.

You thought maybe you'd clear up the whole `calling him, hanging up and then barging into his home` with out a reason.

"I'm sorry about earlier. It's just.... I missed my parents, today marks the day that they died. I didn't have anyone to go to. I don't really have any other close relatives."

He gives you a soft smile and hugs you, "You can come to me anytime."

While he hugs you, you lay your head on his shoulders. You were glad to have met someone like Ji Yong. You two sat in the dining room talking and laughing for the next few hours until you had decided to leave. You put on your shoes and head out the door, Ji Yong follows after you. When you got out side and was about to leave, he suddenly grabs your arm.

"Wait, I have something to tell you."

You turn back to look at him " What is it?"

He takes a little deep breath, " I know you've been going through a rough time, even though you don't say it, I can tell that you are. And I want you to come to me when ever the world is on your shoulders, kinda like this......I LIKE YOU ALOT. And whatever it is, you can tell me." he kisses you on the forehead.

Surprised and touched by his sweet words, you smile at him, too speechless to say anything back. After kissing your forehead he lets you go.

 

Authors note:

Took me a whole day to complete this ch. because I wasnt feeling well and couldn't think stright, so I'm sorry if some parts don't make sense )x But I've got CH. 5 all planned out, so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ~