[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE) CH. 6

[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE)

YOUR POV:


You guys get to the hotel that Ji Yong was staying at. His manager throws your sniper into the back of their trunk and Ji Yong carries you out of the car and into the hotel. You guys get to his room and he lays you onto the bed.

"How are we gonna get you treated if you don't want to go to the hospital?" Ji yong asks you.

"Ji....Can I have a talk with you?" his manager asked Ji Yong as he walked inside a different room.

Ji yong looks at you and then back at his manager, "yeah, hold on."

You take off your sweater and looked at your wounded shoulder, "Ji Yong. I'm more prepared than you think I am. I can take care of myself, I've been doing it for years. This isn't even the first time that I jumped out of a building, or my first time getting shot at okay. "

" ________-ah, I don't what is it with you, but I poured out my feelings to you, I worry about you 24/7 because you have these random scars and bruises on you. I've always wanted to ask you about it, but I was afraid you wouldn't open up about them. You say that you're leaving to the states but you appear right in front of me with more wounds on yourself! Why are you lying to me? WHY? You're always pushing me away, from the beginning, even till now. I just want to know why."

trans.gif

Your right hand still covering your wounded shoulder, you look at Ji yong with a disappointed face. You don't know what to say or where to start, so you look away from him and your eyes get watery. He sighs and walks into the other room to talk to his manager.

When you heard him go into the next room you wipe away your watery eyes and heavily sighed. Everything you had planned went wrong, this was even worse than a night mare. You grab your back pack that you carried with you and took out a pair of tweezers. You take out a bunch of napkins and bandages. You then take the tweezers and put it inside your wounded shoulders trying to take out the bullet.

"Aaack!" Your face cringe as you take in the pain. As you were trying to get the bullet inside your shoulder out, blood rushed out of your skin and onto your clothes. You tried to be careful about getting blood on the fabric of the mattresses. When you got the bullet out, you took the bandages and wrapped it around your bleeding shoulder.You sigh in relief about finally getting over the pain of taking out the bullet. You lift your leg with the twisted ankle up onto the bed and leaned back on the bed. You thought about how mad your boss would be if he found out that you failed the mission. Especially if he found out that you didn't kill the CEO of DIXIE's when you had the chance to because of Ji Yong. 'I can't go back until I've killed him' you thought to yourself. While you sat there thinking, Ji yong and his manager both came out of the room.

Ji Yong comes out of the room first and his manager follows, "Um, Well, I think I should introduce you two since you two don't know each other yet. Kim Nam Gook this is __________. _________, this is my manager Kim Nam Gook."

You bow your head greeting him, " Anyonghaseyo. " You felt awkward and bad for dragging someone you didn't know into your situation. "Um, I'm sorry for bringing you trouble."

He stood there with his arms crossed, "It's okay, I guess, I understand." then he walks into the kitchen. Ji yong walks towards you and sits down next to you and takes a look at your shoulder.

"You bandaged it up yourself? what about the bullet? You left it in there?!"

"No." You show him the bullet, "I took it out with the tweezers."

"whaoo...You really are wonder women." he says to you with a puckered lip. " How do you even?....Do it yourself?" he goes on asking.

"I told you Ji, It's not the first. I've been taking care of myself since I was 15." you told him. You thought about what hehad said earlier, about constantly lying to him and pushing him away. You decide to tell him the truth, everything from the beginning till now.

"Ji Yong-ah, I am so sorry." You look down onto the floor, you couldn't bare to look at his face now that you're telling him the truth. " I'm sorry about everything. From the moment we met to now. Truthfully, before I met you, i've always been living like this. I guess since now you're seeing me like this I might as well go ahead and tell you the truth. I honestly have never seen my own parents before. I don't have any memory of who they are or how they look like, but my boss told me that they had died. I was put into an orphanage until I was five and lived with my real aunt&uncle until they died too, in a house fire when I was 15. From there on, that was when I started living this life style. I was recruited into this secret service. They trained me, they fed me, and they thought me only how to kill. No one was ever there for me during my though times, so I became a cold unloving person who only saw the bad in this world. But it wasn't until I met you, when I started coming out of this black hole I lived in. You showed me so many things I hadn't known of before. My attitude and personality all changed at once when I became friends with you. And when I first met you, I didn't think that I could click so well with anyone during that time. I wasn't even going to keep in contact with you the first time we met when we exchanged numbers. But something inside of me wanted you to be a part of my life, even if I did feel like that, which was ALL THE TIME. I kept telling myself that we couldn't be friends because of THIS. Because if I became friends with you then you would get yourself involved with my other life. THIS LIFE. You only saw me living as a fake normal person when ever I hung out with you, whenever I was at the club working my shift. But you've never seen what my real life was like, not until now atleast." , You get emotional, and a tear fall from your eye, you try not to cry and sniff, "I'm sorry I've been lying to you and pushing you away, but this was why."

 

GD's POV:


Gdragon laid _________(you) on the bed when he entered his room. He didn't know how he was gonna handle _______(you)'s wounds. She was so badly hurt, he's never seen so much blood before.

"Ji....Can I have a talk with you?" his manager told him as he walked inside a different room.

"Oh yeah, hold on" he replied back. He wanted to speak with _______(you) before he went inside the other room to speak with Kim Nam Gook. He already knew what they were gonna talk about. Gdragon couldn't bare to see her hurt, but he didn't know what to do so he criticized her and then went into the other room to speak with his manager.

"Who is that girl?" Kim Nam Gook whispered to Gdragon and point out the door.

"Hyung, I can explain to you right now, I don't know what's going on either. But she needed help. You saw what happened. At the show, people were running out of the building and she got hurt." Gdragon said.

"I know, I know, I saw. But how do you know her? What if she's the reason for all the racket back at the show? I mean, look at her! She jumped out of a window and she got shot." Nam Gook pointed out.

"She's a friend, Hyung. I know this may sound crazy and unordinary of me, but a friend I've came to like very much. Truthfully, I don't know why she's like that. All I know is that I like her, I care for her, and I want to help her, hyung. I thought she was in the States, but I don't know why she's here instead. We've been friends for awhile now, you just never met her."

Nam Gook's arms dropped to his side and he sighed. He shook his head, " this is bad Ji yong-ah. What if we get in trouble? What if the cops are looking for her?! We're not even residents here, we're just visiting from Korea."

"Hyung! Don't worry. It can't be anything bad. Let me just speak with her and clear things out. Then you can panic all you want if we get into trouble." Gdragon told his manager and headed towards the door. He opened it and went out. He walks to sit next to _________(you) and looks at her shoulder. He was surprised at how she got the bullet out by herself. He's never seen a girl care to her own wounds before, especially one this big.

"Ji Yong-ah, I am so sorry...." she said to Gdragon with a exhausted voice. She went onto telling him EVERYTHING. From her child hood and parents, to who she really was and how she really felt towards Gdragon.

After hearing her out, gdragon still had some questions unanswered he wanted to ask, " So, those scars, and the bruises that would appear on you. They were all from fighting? "

She nods.

"If that's what you say you do, then how many people have you killed?" he asked.

"I don't know....."

"But why? Why did you kill. Why did you become an assassin, you can't just kill for no reason." gdragon said.

She was still looking at the ground, afraid to look at Gdragon, "I only carried out missions for my boss. If it was an order, then I do it. Sometimes he would tell me why, sometimes he wouldn't. Most of the time, I would be assigned to assassinate mafia gang leaders or people who took advantage of other people. I...I...I didn't know any better when I was recruited in, I only wanted a place to call home and food to eat."

Gdragon wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. He understood her situation now. Gdragon didn't feel pity, but instead sorrow and pain for her. It was heartbreaking for him to hear all that she went through. It must've been hard for her all this time.

"I wish I was there for you before we met. I wish I was there for all the bad times you went through alone. I can't stand seeing you like this." He said as he hugged her tighter.

He heard her cry, the soft whimper she made while crying and the warm tears he felt on his shirt. It made him wanted to never to let her go. Gdragon felt bad because all he could do was comfort her, but he wanted to do more for her.

"______-ah. I'll take care of you. You don't have to do this anymore. I dont want to see you get hurt anymore. It doesn't just hurt you when you hurt yourself, but it also hurts me too. Just leave the place you're working for and live happily. " Gdragon insisted. He looked at her waiting for a reply.

 

Author's note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I needed a chapter where the truth comes out, haha. But I hope you guys enjoy the confession :D