Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE) CH. 1

[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE)

YOUR POV:

You pick up your gun after killing another one.

“Mission accomplished” You said through your ear piece to your boss.

You walk out the door leaving the dead body laying on the sofa and the room filled with blood.

The next day you wake up in your bed from the light rain tapping on your window. You’ve been living alone since 15 years old so you’re use to the fact of being alone. Which was just another good reason for you to be chosen as in assassin knowing that you needed a cold heart to be able to do the dirty work.

When you’ve officially woken up and did your usual morning routine you head out to training( where you go to train some more as in assassin ). Even though your house and utilities bills are provided by the secret service you work for, you also work a second job at a night club as a DJ for your love of music. Your boss from the secret service had opposed your request to work there at first, but you were lucky enough to be one of his favorites, so you he granted you the job. During your work shift in the night club, you hear the crowd go wild as they all moved to make way for somebody.

Girls fromright to left in the club were screaming “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! IT’S BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!”

A famous boy band had entered the club you worked at. This was the first you’ve ever heard of them. You don’t listen to Kpop at all because street music was your kind of music. You pause your DJ-ing for a bit to look at how wild the crowd was going crazy over these famous people. They had lost interest in your DJ-ing, and so were you. You were so amazed at how 5 boys could make people go so crazy. You laugh and scoffed at the thought and went back to turning the music up in the club.

 

After 3 hours of DJ-ing, you asked a friend to take your place while you went to go use the bath room. You come out of the bathroom looking down at your phone acknowledging that you received a text from your boss at the secret service you worked for.

‘Meeting @ 12pm tomorrow cancel any plans you have’

Still looking down at your phone, you bump into a person.

“oh, chwesonhamnida(sorry)”

You look up to see a skinny pale male with funky looking hair and clothes that was out of this world. “eehhh?” You thought to yourself, “it’s the guy from that boy band that made their ‘grand entrance’ earlier.

He smiled at you and bowed his head alittle.

“Kwenchanayo” he said.

You continue walking back to work and took back your place as the rightful DJ that your friend had taken while you went to the bathroom. You looked up a couple times and noticed the boys enjoying their selves. After your shift was over, you left the club and headed home.

The next day, you attended the meeting at the head quarters where you worked and trained as an assassin.

”_________, I want you to keep an eye on one of Japan’s Mafia leader who’ll be landing here in Korea by 7 in the evening today” your boss directed towards you.

You nod your head “algesubnida(I understand)” and don’t say much after because it was an order until anything else was said. The meeting went on for hours, planning and plotting things in case anything went wrong that day.

During the next few weeks, when ever you did work at the night club you noticed how often you saw the guy from Big Bang you bumped into awhile back constantly coming into the club. You started wondering if he liked the drinks there, or if he came for the girls, or maybe you were just so good at DJ-ing that he kept coming back

to hear you DJ. What ever it was, you were curious.

As you were working at the night club, you decided to take a break from DJ-ing and headed for a drink. While you were sitting by the counter of the bar, you hear a voice coming from the back of you.

“That was some nice DJ-ing you did back there.”

You turn back to look who was talking and realized it was the guy you bumped into a few weeks back, the guy from Big Bang.

” Heh, thanks!” You replied back with a smile.

“Do you work here? Every time I come here, I see you up there DJ-ing.”

“Yeah, I’ve been noticing how you come here often too. You must really like this club.”

“I come here from time to time to relive stress.”

“You don’t come with your friends?” You asked, considering the fact that he was only there ONCE with his band members.

“Well, I like coming here alone.”

“Ah I see.” You pause and take sip of your drink. The guy looks at you while you drink away your favorite cocktail drink. You notice how he doesn’t look away, and he just keeps staring at you. This makes you nervous and you break away from the awkwardness by asking his name.

“So what’s your name anyways?”

He laughs at your question “You mean you don’t know me?!”

You look at him with a confused expression.”No. I know you’re from Big Bang…” You pause to think,

“That one day when you and your friends came in, every one was screaming ‘AHHH BIG BANG, AHHH!!!’ that’s how I know you were from a boy band. Its not like the crowd was actually yelling out JUST your name”

He shook his head up and down slowly with a smile on his face showing his understanding on why you don’t know who he was.

“My names JiYoung or G-Dragon, that’s my stage name and what the public knows me by.”

“Ah, nice to meet you JiYoung, my names _________.”

You two continued talking and laughing at each others’ conversations. You had never clicked so well before with a guy. He made good conversations that you actually wanted to continue talking about. An hour pass by and you realize that your break was longer than planned.

“I have to go back to work now! My break wasn’t suppose to be this long, I guess our conversations just got carried away.”

Gdragon looks at you in a apologetic way ” Oh! I’m sorry! I forgot you worked here, haha.”

You smiled and walk away but he pulls you back.

“Wait, can I have your number? Maybe we can meet up again sometimes?”

Without thinking, you give him your number and he gives his to you.

Gdragon’s POV:

It’s been awhile since Gdragon has been to a club. He laid on his queen size bed with his laptop on his lap. He looked to his left side of the bed and realized how empty and big the space there was. It was such a big bed for someone tiny and small like him, not even Gaho could fill all the empty space of the bed when he slept with Gdragon.

*KNOCK KNOCK* SeungRi’s head peeps out of Gdragon’s door-

“HYUNG! Let’s go out tonight!”

Gdragon smiles and puts his laptop aside. “NIGHT CLUB?!” He suggested.

Seungri rises one of his eyebrow and does a half smile “it has been awhile since I’ve been to a night club” bobbing his head up and down.

“hahaha, you mean it’s been awhile since you’ve been to the night club with your hyungs ” Gdragon said getting up and walking towards Seungri putting his hand on the back of Seungri’s head while they walked out of Gdragon’s room and into the living room where the other members were.

“You all wanna go to the club? I think I might just stay home then if you all are insisting on going there.” Deasung said with an unsatisfied voice. He was hoping they’d go out for bowling instead.

Gdragon ran over to Daesung making his ageyo faces in hopes of persuading him to go “Aww, come on Daesung! It’s been so long since we all went together to the club! Let’s go and make a grand entrance!”

“I don’t mind the club at all, it’s been awhile since I’ve had a drink with you guys too.” TOP said with agreement.

It was obvious that Taeyang didn’t oppose the idea at all because he loved dancing to the sound of any music, especially when there was a large crowd around.

Seungri claps his hands together with excitement “Then it’s settle! THE NIGHT CLUB IT IS!” He calls up his manger and asks for the hottest night club that they could go to.

When they arrived at the night club Gdragon immediately felt the hype, he was already getting all excited. Everyone in the club made way for them to come through, it was as if they had some kind of magnetic force field that opposed all those people.

“OMO!!! IT’S BIG BANG!!!” “BIG BANG’S HERE!!!” “AHHHHH!BIG BANGGG!!!!!” all these phrases were coming from all over the club. The boys were guided by some body guards to a table that was only for MVPs. Taeyang immediately started dancing out of no where, sinking himself into the music in the club.

“Hyung, you guys stay here! I’ll go get us some drinks!” Seungri said to Gdragon as he left. But he knew that Seungri wasn’t gonna come back with drinks. Gdragon knew that he was obviously using that as an excuse to go dance with girls. TOP and Deasung joined in with Taeyang and started dancing like immature little kids. Gdragon waited for seungri to comeback, but he never did, so he went to go grab drinks himself, after drinking a couple shots, Gdragon left their table to go use the bathroom.

This hall way is pretty empty ’ he thought to himself as he walked towards the bathroom. He looked around trying to find the Men’s bathroom sign when suddenly a girl had bumped into him.

“”oh, chwesonhamnida(sorry)” she said as she slightly bowed and lifted her head up to see who see bumped into.

Gdragon made eye contact with her and smiled “Kwenchanayo”, he bowed his head alittle. She continued walking as if Gdragon wasn’t someone famous at all. Gdragon watched her walk away. Usually girls had a quiet spazz attack when they got near him, they normally would ask for an autograph or picture as well, but she didn’t. He started wondering if his fame was big enough. Besides, the night club he was at IS one of the hottest night club in Seoul right now, so why didn’t she do any of that? After using the restroom he went back to his table, slumped onto the couch and gazed out towards the wild crowd. He observed the whole night club, it was a pretty huge night club, definitely one of the best. As he was observing, he caught his eye on the same girl that bumped into him earlier in the hallways by the restrooms. She was on the higher edge of the stage. Gdragon was surprised to see her DJ-ing on the stage. He had least expected her to be someone who worked at the club, especially as a DJ. After releasing all their stress and tension at the club, the boys left the place with happy faces.

A couple days later-

Everyone was a sleep in Big Bang’s condo except for Gdragon. He wanted to go back to the night club he went with Big Bang the other day. So he waited until everyone was asleep and snuck out by himself. When he got to the club, he was escorted by two body guards to the MVP level. He saw many celebrities, but he wanted to be alone. He looked out into the open crowd and spotted the same girl by the DJ stage. Gdragon was mesmerized by this girl for some reason. He just couldn’t get over what happened in the hall way, when she walked away as if Gdragon wasn’t worth the spazz attack, it killed his ego for a moment.

Weeks went by, and Gdragon still snuck out alone to the club sometimes to find out that she wasn’t working some days. But he still continued to go anyways.

“Deasung….I don’t know if you’ve been noticing, but I think Gdragon’s been sneeking out lately.” Taeyang informed daesung as they sat in the Daesung’s room playing video games.

“hm? you know he hasn’t been home lately. You’re right.” Daesung confirmed.

They both hear the front door open and a loud sigh from Gdragon. He had came back home from the YG building working on beats and tracks with Teddy. He was tired so he went straight to his room to take a nap. When Gdragon woke up, it was already 10pm. He quickly got up, got refreshed, did his hair and got dressed and snuck out to the club once again. This time, he was gonna talk to her no matter what, instead of watching her from a distance.

Okay, here I go’ Gdragon thought to himself as he approached the

DJ girl who had taken a rest for a drink by the bar.

“That was some nice DJ-ing you did back there.” he yelled out as he walked towards the girl who turned around to look at him.

“Heh, thanks” she said…….

Gdragon continues the conversation with her by making jokes like the silly self he is and mostly talking about DJ-techniques & music. He was surprised at how she had never heard of Kpop before. When he found that out, he then realized that during the times he was at the club she never did once play a song from the Kpop genre.

The next day-

In the morning, for the first time in a really long time, all the members had ate breakfast together in the kitchen. As usual, Gdragon was the last one to wake up. He walked into the kitchen almost fully awake. As he approached the kitchen, all the boys were already at the table eating, they all had stopped eating and watched Gdragon come into the kitchen.

Gdragon stops walking and does a confused face, “Wae?…..”

TOP looks at Gdragon with an evil grin and timid eyes, ” we know what you’v

e been up to Jiyoung.”

“You met a girl didn’t you?! Don’t try to deny it. It was when we went to the club huh hyung?!” Seungri said with a sneeky voice.

Gdragon gives them a guilty smile, ” Ahniyo! Why would you guys think that? If anyone was to get a girl from the club it would be you SeungRi, haha.”

“Hyung! You don’t have to hide it from us! We already know.” Deasung siad with a smile and two eye brows raised up.

Gdragon went over to the counter to grab some cereal, “Aishh…Just be quiet and eat. You guys don’t have schedules today?” he said changing the subject.