When you don't know anymore.

The Train

5 months later…

 

The clouds outside had been growing darker and darker from the day he had arrived but Luhan had never paid notice to gradual changes, living or dead.

 

One thing he had noticed though was how the passengers had started disappearing from the Train.

 

It was in ones and twos at first but last night was when the remainder of the souls just up and left.

 

“Oi!” Where are ya ‘ll hiding?” Luhan yelled. Nothing but the screeching of the Train wheels answered him…again.

He had been going through walls, doors, car to car and he had even been to the roof trying to find Sehun, Victoria and the other Unrested but it was proving to be in vain.

 

The souls were one thing but he hadn’t even seen Chanyeol or Baekhyun for about a week.

 

‘If this is a joke, it’s not a very nice one!” He ran through one of the walls again into another car. This was just as mundane as the previous ones. Without the Score-keeper present, the Train was falling back into its original form; ordinary, dull and just plain huge.

 

Luhan was just about to go through the next door when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

 

“Sulli?” He turned, relief showing in his eyes. “Where were you and where are the others?”

 

Sulli remained silent and kept her head down.

He looked over her shoulder thinking that they might be close behind.

 

“Maybe you’ve been looking for them like me. C’mon.” He made a grab for her hand but she instantly pulled back, a look of disgust on her face.

 

“Sulli?”

 

Without any warning, she took a swing at him.

 

“Ow! What was tha …” before he could finish his sentence, the girl lunged for him.

 

Luhan managed to move away from her this time but fell backward onto the floor. The moment he hit the floor, ghostly skeletal hands came out from the ground, grabbing at his feet.

 

“Yah!”

He looked up to find Sulli but she had gone.

 

The hands had no body but seemed dead-set on pulling him down under the Train wheels.

 

“Let go!”

He pulled his leg around, snapping the arms at their wrists.

 

Luhan pushed himself upto the wall but he couldn’t go through it anymore.

 

The hands were getting closer to Luhan but the next thing he did surprised him as well. He made them fly out of the moving Train with just the flick of his fingers.

 

But it did have a side effect though. It made the Train stop.

 

Minutes passed before winds like a tornado started passing over him.

“Whadya do that for?”

 

A voice came from where Sulli had been.

 

“Sehun?” Luhan tried to block himself from the sudden air rush but it seemed to hit him from all angles; as if it was only there to block him.

 

“Who’s doing this?” He was being pushed back, no, scraped back by the force.

 

“I am.” Sehun lifted up his shirt, revealing his own Grimm’s touch.

 

All of a sudden, Luhan’s shoulder seared with pain. What was happening?

 

“Know who gave me mine, Luhan?” Sehun smirked, his eyes narrowing.

The wind speed died down, making him fall on his knees just to catch his breath.

 

Sehun lifted his finger at him, making Luhan’s eyes wide.

 

“What’s wrong with you guys? What did I ever do to you?”

 

Sehun’s eyes flared out all of a sudden and the wind picked up once more.

 

“How ‘bout the massacre of 1990 for example.” And with that, fifty or more souls came up from behind him, creating a circle around the helpless boy.

 

This chapter might raise more questions that it has answered but if you are intrigued, I'm sure sure you'll stay until things are more clear. Thank you =)