Home is where the heart is.

The Train

SO FAR~

Luhan’s world had never been normal. He was a soul as far as his memory led him to believe. He had been a Reaper like Sehun but he gave it all away.

 

For what?

 

For power. The same power that he never had. The same power that he had to kill all his friends for. And the same power that came back as a curse on him.

 

He had gone through a lot. He had literally seen hell when he fell out of that Train and had made Sehun pay for what he had done as well.

 

Then when he had taken it for granted that the man downstairs couldn’t get any worse, he was reincarnated again to be killed( at the hands of a Reaper, no less); one of the few ordeals he had never experienced.

 

 

He returned to the spirit world as an Unrested; a walking taboo and the same thing he had forced the others to be.

 

 

Luhan had never even considered what had happened to this ‘army’ of his. They were probably in hell right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As his memory returned to him, Luhan watched the hatred in all their eyes, the guilt in his.

 

The souls deserved their revenge. They couldn’t move on because of him but they needed the closure.

 

 

Luhan was by now lying in a bloodied heap but he never once tried defending himself from their attacks. He was almost on the brink of passing out when he realized he was being pushed out of the Train.

 

It was déjà vu. He would be forced back to hell again but this time it wasn’t Sehun who was attacking him.

 

Strangely, Sehun hadn’t come near Luhan even once.

 

As the boy fell into the abyss, only one thing was in his mind.

 

I’m sorry.

 

 

XXX

 

 

 

“Why did you need to trigger all their memories?” Baekhyun asked. “Was their any point? And now the Train is completely empty ‘cuz the souls disintegrated.”

 

“I told you. I get bored.”

 

“That’s messed up, Chanyeol.”

 

“Hey, Baekhyun.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Tell Suho to bring me a cupcake.”

 

 

XXX