I am starting to make friends

The Train

For a moment, it felt like they had walked into a delinquent high school.

 Everyone was clad in uniforms or nightwear and seemed completely oblivious to the fact that their entire surrounding was boulevarded by human spines.

“Suicides. tsk tsk tsk. You’re lucky this isn’t your stop, Luhan.” Baekhyun said, resurfacing from the wall after Chanyeol.

“Why does the interior keep changing in every train car?”Luhan said as he pushed past the crowd of teens with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Tell him, Chanyeol.”

“I get bored from time to time but you have to admit that I’m better than Picasso.”

“True dat!” Luhan laughed.

They made it to the other end of the crowd to face a wall again.

“Why can’t you guys get a door?” Luhan put his hand on his waist, realizing that he needed to “plunge” again. “Can’t I just stay here?”

 

“NO!!” Both of the boys yelled in unison and hoisted him up by his arms.

They were once again hurling through smoke and water. Coming back out this time actually caused Luhan to fall face down onto the ground.

 “Oi! Why didn’t you guys catch me?”

But Chanyeol and Baekhyun had gone.

“C’mon, get up.”  Someone held out a hand to him.

Sehun pulled Luhan to his feet.

“Are you new?”

Luhan didn’t answer. He was too busy gaping at him.

“Hey. You’re Oh Sehun, that senior from my high school. You dropped out in the middle of the year and moved to the States with your family.”

Sehun just stared at him.

“Is that the trend these days? Lying about your kid’s death?”

 

 

He looked at Luhan from an angle, tilting his head slightly. Then he lifted his shirt, revealing a stitch clean across his abdomen.

“Hey!” Luhan’s eyes widened. “You have the Grimm’s touch too.”

“Yeah.” Sehun smiled.  “And so does she.”

He followed Sehun’s gaze to find a slightly tanned girl on the seats. She was asleep with a book in her lap.

“That’s Victoria. She came here yesterday.” Sehun said.

He led Luhan to one of the seats but didn’t sit down himself.

He kept looking at Luhan as if he had just turned into Abraham Lincoln.

“Do you want to say something?” The younger said. (BTW Luhan is younger as Sehun was his senior in school. Remember that)

“Umm…nothing.”

“What is it?”

“No, nevermind.”

“C’mon. Tell me.” Luhan insisted.

“Well… I don’t know how you’ll take this but… you kinda look like my sister.”

XXX