Everyone has their differences.

The Train

Chanyeol walked through the Train, car to car, compartment to compartment, but no soul could see him right now. No, not the Reapers, the Undertakers or the Unrested.

 

Why?

Because he was doing his job.

                                                               

Score-keepers had the power of getting rid of anyone from a place if they wished and Chanyeol was in charge of the Train. He usually sang songs when he worked. Songs that went:

 

“The Itsy Bitsy Spider crawled up the water spout.

 

 

A strange sound was coming out from under the floor. It was as if someone was scratching away at rusted metal.

“What have you been up to, my sweet?” Chanyeol grinned as he burned down the floors to reveal a headless body. It looked up to him, or that was what his body language told.

 

The protruding neck soon produced a head and the first thing it did was lunge for Chanyeol’s throat.

 

“I don’t think so, pal.” He said again in a calm, cheerful voice, grabbing him by his throat.

There was a snap and his neck was broken.

 

Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.

 

He dragged the soul towards one of the nearest exits, scraping him along like a piece of garbage. The blood that was left behind quickly disappeared, just like the man’s injury.

 

“You’re healing pretty fast, man.” Chanyeol said without even looking down. “Better slow you down.” And with that, he tore off one of his legs.

 

The soul kept writhing in pain but Chanyeol just kept pulling him. He opened the door and almost instantly, the fog started acting as a vacuum.

 

The Score-keeper brought man up to his face.

“See, they sense my presence.”

 

Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain,

 

His victim was almost begging now, unable to escape from his grip.

 

“You should have thought of that before you tried to escape.” Chanyeol’s eyes wrinkled with his smile. He let him fall back into the fog and in the next second, the air was filled with the scream of thousand victims.

 

And the Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the spout again”

 

xxx

 

“Oi! Chanyeol. Where have you been?” Baekhyun yelled at him.

 

“Wanted to check if anyone was planning to get off at the station.” He said with a goofy grin.

 

“Was there?” He said.

 

“Nope, not on this Train. C’mon, let’s go find the others”

 

XXX