Continuing Our First Talk.

My Empty Heart

 

Continuing yesterday’s chat

 

 

Kai’s Point of View~

 

I looked to the girl me and Luhan met at the airport yesterday. It turns out that me and that girl are in the same university. In Seoul, Seoul National University is the most hippiest university ever been made. In Korea, it’s number 2 spotted as the most valuable university in Korea. Everybody would love to enter this university, but only limited can. This university is really strict, once they got some minus point in the test to enter this university, you will be expelled. So it means that this girl is smart. 

 

“So, introduce you self”

 

I waited for ahile, I know that she was a bit shocked by the sudden attack from me, well, just get used to it.

 

“Yeah yeah, I want to know more about you, Lee Jieun.”

 

Krystal smiled at her while looking at me with her cute face. She was leaning towards Jieun and smile widely in front of Jieun.

 

“So, I am from the US, and I am raised in New York, I am currently in university and now, I am going to continue my study here, in Korea.”

 

She introduces herself to me, Krystal, and hey, Luhan is here too. Well, actually, I felt his presence but I didn’t know that he was right behind me with his bright face smiling to Jieun. Waiting for her next recap explanation.

 

“We knew about it, can we know more about you? How about your economic life, you’re from the US right?”

 

She nodded with some annoyed kind of face. My question some how pissed her off a little, well, at least I am not giving any demands. Well, yet.

 

“My economic life? Okay then. I am the daughter of Daniel Lee and-“

 

“That Daniel Lee?! The owner of one of the richest oil company and that hawt type dad?!”

 

“Krystal, snap out of it.”

 

Luhan was waving his hand in front of shocked-krystal. I knew that she is something. She is rich is one of the part where I already know, but, something is hidden, if I can tell my self. 

 

“Well, yeah, and I am the-their daughter.”

 

Did she just doubt her own words? Because from my sight, her eyes seemed, to be, sad.

 

 

 

 

Jiaun’s Point of View~

 

When I said the words of  ‘daughter of Daniel Lee’, uh, how proud I was to be her. How I wanted to be ‘his’ daughter. I really don’t want to tell everybody about my real identity. Let them enjoy the lie I gave. I know that it’s wrong to tell lies. But, I just really can’t, tell them that I was. 

 

Adopted. 

 

“I am the-their daughter.”

 

“Wowwww, you must have been very rich. Here, this guys right here, is the richest among all student in this school.”

 

Oh, I can tell. Krystal was smirking to Kai’s side, Kai just bend his head to Krystal side, and sighed with the face, ‘gawd-damned-it’s-so-important’.

 

“How about you guys? May I know some more about all three of you guys?”

 

Suddenly, Luhan bowed to me with some grace. 

 

“Be my guest. Okay! I am Luhan, Xi Luhan. Uh-uh tell me about it, I am chinese, I am the son of a chinese restaurant owner, we will welcome you anytime you want.”

 

His eye smile was really cute, and next is…

 

“I am Krystal, I am Jung Krystal. I am from San Francisco, and my economic life? I am not rich at all, my dad works as Kai’s dad’s lawyer, hehe”

 

Ouhh, so that’s why Krystal seemed to be so closed to this both. 

 

“Well, next is Kai, I think.”

 

I was waiting for Kai’s introduction……

 

“I am Kai.”

 

….

 

What the hell was that. I looked at his face with disbelief about what I just  heard. Who would not know you’re Kai, idiot?

 

“You know what, I am saving my voice, see you guys later!”

 

I am speechless. Like really speechless. 

 

So, yes. I ended up being their friends. Avtually, to be more specific, Krystal’s friend. Or we should say, best friend. First day at school, luck came by and showed up to me. Well, I guess, moving to Korea, Seoul was not a bad idea at all, even though I missed verybody in New York so much, especially my parents and Ailee,. But I guess Korea haven’t give me any negative reactions. At least for now on.

 

"Wait, there is something i need to talk about with you, Kai"

 

I rushed to Kai and told him to go to a more quite place. To avoid all the attention all Kai's fan were giving. Yeah, I am scared of Kai's fans, why? Because they are really tough and harsh, they are so not nice to a girl who just wanted to even talk with Kai. 

 

"But i have class, and too bad I have nothing to talk about new bie, so you may leave your place right now"

 

He was about to walk when I grabbed his shirt. 

 

"Please, listen to me. It's really important and i have to tell you know."

 

"You can talk now"

 

I sighed before I was going to say the words of my explanation. 

 

"Kai, I need your help."

 

He looked at me with confusion and his flawless face was just like looking at kme with his sharp eyes.

 

"Kai, I need you. Well, here, I came here, to Korea was not any of my dad's suggestion, and everything was not plannned the way my dad has planned. He was a bit mad when I told him that I am going back to Korea and my family there was not so happy with the idea of me living alone here in Korea. And afterthat, to avoid any other harsh words from my dad, he intently asked me a favor."

 

"What favor?"

 

"He wants me to have a husband immeadietely. And my parents told me in a distance of a week. I know that's a bit mean, but I need a person to be one."

 

He was now smirking to me while looking at me with an evil face.

 

"Don't tell me, you need me to be that 'one' huh? To get your dad's permission to live here? Jieun, jieun, jieun. We've only met and you, a stranger has already given me a stupid demands. And I don't even like you, why should I do it?"

 

Now he is going to leave when i grabbed his hirt for the seecond time. 

 

"Please, I just know you but I already need you, yeah, that's stupid. I will do anything for you, anything really, you want everything, you tell me about it. But, be my fake-lover."

 

"Find another one to spend all his life with you, I don't even love you, ha, no, I don't even know you! We just met, and first meeting and you asked me a favor to be your beloved 'fake-husband? You sure have some guts to ask me those silly favors"

 

"Please....... Or else, my dad will deliver me back home" and I will never find my real parents.

 

"I will do anything, I will or maybe i have to do everything for you to accept my crazy and stupid request, I just need you some how, my parents are coming to Korea in one week, and they asked me already about the demands they gave me. Please, I will do anything for you."

 

He was now looking at me with a temting face. 

 

"Really anything?"

 

"Anything. Really anything."

 

"Well, there is this thing. Well not actually a thing, here, yeah yeah, I know I am a coward for not saying this to the person, but you have got to do this. Before we became the pretend couple. Got that?"

 

His face was moving towards me and he whispered me the name of the person he loved. I was a bit shocked since I knew who is it.

 

"You know what to do"

 

He smirked with some charism and left the place. I was there hanging on the edge of my life. 

 

Did he just asked me to deliver his favor to her? What should i do now? Oh, ty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Hello Hello HELLO! I am back with new chapters! 

 

Yay!

I am sorry for the short update and I will try more harder to improve my skill in writing! Keep my words, and thank you so much for all your support subbies! I loeve you guys soooooooooooo much!

 

Well readers, you all know that his real demands was ......., you all know right, but it will come out soon where everything will be discovered pieces by pieces! XD

 

Lots and lots of hugs and kisses! 

 

Sicerely, Author-nim.