New Person.

My Empty Heart

Author's Point of View~

 

"He said, that he liked me, he liked me. He likes me. He likes me. He likes me.........."

Jieun was still having some thoughts about what happened yesterday. His face, was still showing in his mind, and she definitely can't focus her mind on the thing people called board. Her mind was full of thoughts about him, him and him. His daring face, his lovable smile, his puppy eyes, his well maintained body, almost everything about him was perfect. And he texted her last night, asking about some answers. 

Where will her mind set be shifted to?

Yes, our king is definitely, has a crush on our new girl. He kept on looking at her, well in displeased. Thinking about what was she thinking about, why was she smiling like that, smiling like she had a love struck, and what he hoped the most, that she was not thinking about love. He stated to himself that he would definitely, always be the badass jerk. But what he might not know.....

Right after the the class was dismissed, he went right to a desk where a slightly, very catchy new girl was sitting. To be more specific, she was tidying all of her books, and she was ready to leave the class, when someone hold her wrist. She grunted in displeased, and all she can do is making a fake smile.

"Hey Jieun."

"Hey Kai."

"How have you been, Jieun?"

"I've been doing great, without you."

"Oww, scary Jieun."

She sighed. "What do you want my lord?"

"Nothing much, maybe I just missed you. And all I can do is just looking at your grace from afar, Jieun. You're lucky, you caught my eye."

"Thank you, and if you can, you can go first. I still have some business to attend. Please go now, your horse is awaiting."

"Tough, I like it a lot. but there is one thing that I was really curious of. Jieun, a pretty girl like you must have a guy right?"

She smirked.

"Kai, kai. Your devil words will never get in to me. You're just a massive failure, and heck would I want to be with you. I haven't  been thinking much about boys these days. Not that I hate thinking about boys, maybe sometimes would be better. And about boys, you have to tell me first, boys like the others, or boys like you? If the boys like the others, I would love to give them some chances. Boys like you? It would be a disgrace just to think about you."

She smirked but her smile was interrupted when Kai grabbed her hand even tighter than before. 

"Ka-Kai, what are-"

"You hate me that much?"

Jieun looked at him with hate and lust.

"Despise."

"Please keep on doing that, Jieun."

"My pleasure. I shall leave first."

He tighten his fist and he was about to break the phone that he was gripping on, when Jieun stopped her tracks.

"Kai, why do you hate me?"

Kai looked up to her and started to move to her directions.

"Don't move. Just talk."

"I don't hate you. I am pissed because of you."

"Why? Ask my brain to answer it, how would I even know."

*sighed*"Forget it."

He looked away, but then he had heard Jieun mumbled something.

"You'll never change."

 

 

 

Jieun's Point of View~

 

Okay what should I do? What should I answer to his question? What? Get me a clue. 

Oh great. Now I am stuck with my phone on the left palm of my hand. Sweating. Not really. I really don't know what to answer his questions. I was never used to this thing called, you know, romance. This is still new to me. Huh, if Ailee was here, she would make some speech about love, romance, and I will definitely find it clueless. How would I know what was she talking about? This is really tiring. Just thinking about it, makes me tired.

That's when I decided I am going to take a walk. Just a few blocks from my apartment. 

"Just a little walk. Won't bother at all, ay?"

I smiled freely as I stepped out of my apartment. I opened my hands wide just to feel the air breezes. I smiled really wide just to let everything go. 

But the thing, the crazy incident that happened this afternoon was still in my mind. I will never go away. I always shift my thoughts to the other thoughts, but, just because of him, the incident. won't disseapear, and how I wished it would be gone so I can get bact to my daily routine, without having a headache. 

I took some steps and as I looked back to my apartment, my apartment was already a few blocks apart from where I am standing now. 

When I saw a garden, well more like a park was on the right side of the road. I walked on the zebra cross, and now here I am. Standing in the green grass of the huge park. 

That's was really relieving. But then, what I didn't expect, I saw a guys was feeding a cat, behind the bushes. I peeked on the guy, and he was wearing a suit. okay seemed crazy, but it's the fact. He was wearing a suit and he still feeding the cat. I walked a few steps closer, just curious about him. My curiousity might take me to somewhere wrong. I know that. 

I was now already behind him, but he really didn't seem to notice my presence. 

"Nice cat you got."

"Not mine."

His voice was low and he was still looking at the cat. 

"Whose?"

"How would I know, missy."

"Wow, don't be too mad, mr-"

"It's you? What are you doing here? Geez, were you following me all this time?"

"Nonsense Kai. How would I even know that it was you who was feeding the cat! And it was a coincidence, my apartment was just a few blocks away from here. What? Can't I even have a single walk to relieve my stress?!"

"Up to you, really. And I know that you are thinking wether I am mad or not. To answer you thoughts, I am not mad at all. Stress, like you."

He ruffled his hair. He is soooooooooooo cute. 

"What, were you thinking Kai? Not that I am being curious, is just that, you, it's really rare to see you in that pace, and I was also shocked, that, um-"

"Stop it. You not talking. You're bluffing."

"Urgh, sorry."

"No problem."

"But Kai? How did you know my parents?"

"Me? And your parents? Didn't tell you already?"

"No."

"My parents is investing to your oil company. That's all. And then, we talked, about stuffs, and he ended up telling me about you. About, we, are in the same age, and about you that was thinking about going to Korea, yea, and also some business stuffs."

"Seemed so close."

"Very. You must be lucky, to have a parents that is always there for you."

"And Kai, about the secret?"

"Secret? That? ohhhh, he told me that you promised him a huge thing, right?"

"Ohh."

Thank God. I thought he knew. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back? My chapter? Lame? huhuhuhuhuhu, sorry, I have so many exams this week, and I am trying my best to write some new chapters, okay?

Love you guys. 

Sincerely, Author-nim.