Hello Future.

My Empty Heart

 

Jieun’s Point of View~

 

As the plane I ride landed in the airport, to be exact, Incheon International Airport, I felt this light feeling that there will be something happened to me, here in my birth land. I really can’t guess what is it, but I really can sense the feeling of curiosity.

 

I got out of the plane and I breath the fresh air of Korea. I though about how I missed this country so much and how I really wanted to travel around in this big country, with a person.

 

I took my luggage and walked through the exit door, I remain silent because I am still in dazed, I still can’t believe my eyes and my body is still nervous. I still can’t believe that I am now standing on the land of Korea.

 

I smiled in joy and I ran to Seven Eleven store inside the airport, I am about to buy a water for my trip to my apartment. Well, as you can see, my dad already bought me an apartment for my stay in Korea and he also put me in this awesome university, Seoul National University, which is located near my apartment.

 

I won’t be spending to much time in the road because I will be walking to university! Yippie!

 

Well back to the reality is I am now lost here after I bought my drink. I tent to ignore the presence of humans passing in front of me. I decided I will find a taxi and drive to the place, my apartment is located.

 

But I felt my luggage bounced. I looked to the back and I saw a boy was rubbing his feet with a crowling face. I didn’t know what happen until I saw his hand still rubbing his feet in pain. I was shocked so I quickly grabbed hi feet to.

 

“Did I just pass over your feet?!”

 

“You don’t say!”

 

The boy was still crowling in pain, well since I also knew that my luggage is gawd damned heavy that’s why the boy was in pain and shocked. Hehe, me too. Blame my luggage kay?

 

“I am so sorry, I was not paying attention!”

 

I begged him for forgiveness in my gratitude, I was so stupid and lost, well since I have forgotten all the memories here, in Korea.. That is the reason why I was not paying any attention to my surroundings, and when I was not paying attention the most, I landed on some one’s feet. What a masterpiece I have just created.

 

“Well next time, pay attention to everyone! You are really a-“

 

“Don’t mind us miss! You can walk as free as you want!”

 

When the first boy was scolding me, another(-_-) boy landed his hand on the first boy shoulder, making the first almost fell to the ground. The second boy siled happily and show my way to the exit gate of the airport.

 

“The hell are you doing!”

 

“I was just being a bit nice, as I know nice is my charisma, so why would I not dare to show my charisma?”

 

“You sure are-, ugh, never mind. It’s hard talking to you. Better shut up”

 

I laughed in their argue just because it was a bit funny to see a stranger, cute strangers fighting over, well, I don’t even know what they are fighting over. Even though they are some cute strangers, I felt, you know, not scared.

 

“NIHAO!”

 

I was shocked by a sudden shouting behind me and all I see was a young girl smiling happily while walking towards us without hesitation. The girl was still waving towards me, or maybe the boys.

 

“Umh, I guess I should go now. Bye.”

 

“Bye miss!”

 

“Luhan, you are sure a weird guy”

 

The girl smiled to me right after I was heading to the exit gate. I tent to look for a taxi so I can go to my apartment. I am not that familiar to Korea even though I was born here, I was raised in another country.

 

As I got on the taxi, I showed the taxi driver the address of my apartment. It’s located near Seoul National University, it’s the place where I will study in Korea and start my new social life.

 

I rested my head for awhile and I fell asleep.

 

Flashback~

 

 

So here am I, walking along the hall to my dad’s working room. There were pictures of me, when I was still 12, 14, even now.

 

I don’t even know why the loved me so much even though I am, I am adopted.

 

I tried my best to brightened up my expression so I can perform a good face during my story. Again.

 

Okay, I reached the door. Oh dad, are you busy, am I bothering you, my minds kept on rolling over and over again, can’t think straight anymore.

 

Zip it. You are ready.

 

Knock, knock, knock.

 

“Dad, may I come in?”

 

I waited for his answer, I bet he is busy. Wrong timing I guess.

 

“Yes honey, you may”

 

So I opened the door, his rooms were full of wooden things. Such as table, dad’s shelf, and even dad’s window was made from a European wooden architecture, L’Amore D’fectantu Furniture Design.

 

It’s a famous furniture hand made collection. And it cost a lot. A freakin lot.

 

Stop with the nonsense, keep on the track.

 

“Umm dad, am I bothering you, by visiting you?”

 

“No no, my dear. And Jie, I already heard about your plans, about going to Korea. Your home land”

 

His face became more serious and the tense in this room became more harsh. But I can handle this. All I need to say is the truth. Nothing more or less.

 

“Yes dad, and I came here to ask you for your permission to-“

 

“And I already heard about the promise”

 

Gulped.

 

Okay, now my hand is sweating from this nervousness and I can’t handle this. Why am I so scared.

 

“Ye-yes”

 

My minds kept on replaying the words my mother said to me, about that husband-searching thing, and it’s bothering me.

 

“Are you sure you can do it?”

 

“I will try my best dad”

 

He sighed. What does the sigh means? Dunno.

 

“When will you go?”

 

“Around next month, but dad”

 

Okay, this is the time.

 

“Can I have a favor?”

 

“Anything.”

 

He smiled to me, but I can tell from his expressions that he is quite sad about me leaving him, and mum. And my dearest Best Friend Ailee. And my lovely New York.

 

“Can I, no. Wait. Can we cut our realation? The family relation?”

 

He was shocked of my favor. I think he is mad, or sad, or hate my favor.

 

“Why?”

 

“Since I am not a young immature person anymore, I have to learn how to be more mature by being independent. Starting from living my life alone. I promise I will try my best in anything, and once I get my maturity back, I will not disappoint you. Please, Dad?”

 

His face was kind of surprise. I kinda did a one awesome speech tho, not bad for a person like me. Hehe.

 

“If that is what you want, what can I do about it”

 

“And dad, about the promise, I will, no, I must do it and I promise, when I get back, a person that loves me deeply will stand beside me, holding my hand”

 

Okay that was sudden. I didn’t think before I said those words, what a wise words.

Please say something dad.

 

“Promise me?”

 

“I promise. And dad, can you help me with the house?”

 

“Sure I will”

 

And so then we hugged.

 

It went well. And gawd, what I said earlier, will I find one?

 

Why am I thinking of that. Just let it go. It’s a promise. I promise I will never break the promise I made. WE made.

 

Who is it, the one? Who will be the one?

 

Who is my fate?

 

Flashback Ends~

 

I woke up upon my sleep, and found my self in front of an apartment in Seoul. I looked up to the window and the height if the apartment was, wow, and also I can see a court on the left side of the apartment.

 

“Thank you sir, just take the change”

 

I smiled to the taxi driver and after he bowed to me, the taxi drove by leaving me here. I walked towards the lobby entrance while dragging my luggage since it’s really heavy. Especially when I have 2 luggage.

 

I waved at the receptionist as she bowed to me.

 

“Ugh, I am going to rent an apartment by the name of Lee Jieun.”

 

“Lee Jieun, I will search the name…… okay miss Lee, found it, your room number is 512, and you can take this card to enter you room and also you have to swipe the card when you are going up using the lift and also to open the room. You may take this lift to go to your room.”

 

“Thank you”

 

The receptionist led me the way to the second lift and she bowed to me again. I smiled back to her as she pressed the fifth floor and left me in the lift. I thought a lot about what will my room be and looked like, I was very curious. I smiled on my thinking because I dreamt of a huge apartment with a Jacuzzi inside it.

 

After the bell rang, I got out of the lift and searched for the room number 512. I looked at the direction and it led me to the left. I walked inside the hallway and found number 512. I slid my card inside the small machine that was hanging on the door knob. I opened the room and there was this hallway inside my room.

 

I looked around my room and put all my things inside the closet and also I arranged all my stuffs on the self to make it even prettier.

 

Fast Forward~

 

12.00, Seoul National University

 

“So you will be studying in this university and your dad did call me this morning, and he told me that he was this famous business man Daniel Lee. You are pretty sure lucky miss.”

 

“Aha, thanks.”

 

I just laughed at his compliment. But the hidden inner that I have been hiding, you just don’t know, that I was, adopted.

 

Right after I went out, I rested my back at the door for awhile. I thought about the jokes that the principle talked about. It kinda hurts me, a bit. Just to know that I don’t have any real parents, it hurts more.

 

 

 

Kai’s Point of View~

 

I was laughing with Luhan about the jokes we made. We were talking about he girl that just passed through us and gave us a box full of cup cakes. It was you know, a bit childish. Just to know an average girl that admires someone, still do these childish things, it was a bit funny to watch.

 

So here is the story.

 

Me and Luhan was just passing by to the cafeteria when suddenly, a girl appeared out of nowhere and gave us a box  full of cup cakes. It was kind of hilarious to watch. Many fans of ours, yeah, you call them fans, did do that to us. And it was about it senior high school which is so yesterday.

 

“Hey, if you think again, the cupcakes are kind of delicious, take a bite”

 

“Damn you’re eating it.”

 

“Saving some money is so today”

 

I chuckled at his attitude how he pretends that he was a professor. How idiot.

 

“Hey, have you confess your feelings?”

 

“Nah, I haven’t.”

 

“Kai, you’re a man dude, just confess and I bet she’ll accept you! Who will dare to ignore the almighty Kai!”

 

I turned to my left and I saw a girl was coming towards us. I stuttered a bit and suddenly Luhan just push me to the front as I said hi to this girl. I was a bit confused when Luhan left us alone.

 

“Hi Krystal.”

 

“Hi Kai! I heard that someone gave you some treats! Give me some…”

She did this aegyo thingy and I kinda blushed a bit. I looked to my right side and I saw the girl from yesterday. The one who drove her luggage on my feet. I walked towards the girl and the girl stuttered a bit.

 

“You, aren’t you the girl from yesterday?”

 

“Yeah, uhm, ugh, hi-hi.”

 

“cat got you tounge?”

 

I smirked and I let my charismatic face showed off a bit to her.

 

 

Jieun’s Point of View~

 

Guess so what he might be thinking id showing off his charms on me. Dude, that’s so cheesy. The fact that I was thinking something else.

 

Did I just found my target? Might be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

 

Guysss, can guess what Jieun was thinking about????? Yeah yeah correct! She was thinking about the ‘thing’, you know, and she thought that she was going to find a way to grab Kai. Haha, gra!-_-, okay, well, Jieun thought that he was the best impersonation of what in Jieun’s mind of becoming the future husband. XD!

 

So, next chapter will be out soon! Wait for me!