I liked it.

I can't do it.

Hyuna smirked as she pressed the send button. Her smirk was quickly wiped from her face as everything on her phone was erased, including the photo.

Hyuna frantically pressed the buttons on her phone, trying to get it to work again.

She looked over to Thunder who was leaning against the door frame.

"You." She pointed her finger over to Thunder who was trying not to laugh.

"What did you do?!" She screeched, trying to restart her phone which was currently refusing to start up.

"I just messed about with your phone a little.Erased some things. I phoned Kyuhyun up and he did the rest." Thunder smiled innocently at Hyuna.

Hyuna screamed in frustration and immediatedly stormed out of the dorm.

She stopped outside Mir's room to see him sitting there, legs folded and the blankets wrapped securely around him.

"I'll be back for you." She snarled at Mir before exiting the dorm and heading home.

Joon ran into Mir's room and the rest of MBLAQ followed.

Joon ripped the blanket off Mir and began to search for any wounds.

"Mir...are you ok?! did she hurt you or anything?!" Joon looked scared, continuing to search for the bruises and scars that didnt even exist.

"Joon hyung..." Mir cupped Joon's face and stared into his eyes.

"I'm fine hyung." Mir said tiredly.

Mir leaned forward and pressed his lips against Joon's forehead, too tired to care about the reaction of the other or to even think about what he was doing.

Mir yawned and let go of Joon's face, suddenly passing out into Joons arms.

Joon smiled at the sleeping Mir and placed him on his bed.

His hand reached up and gently touched where Mirs lips met his forehead.

He turned around to see Seungho, G.O and Thunder trying to not laugh at the shocked and blushing Joon.

Joon pushed past them and shouted "Yah! stop laughing!!" which caused them to laugh even more.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Mir sat up and stretched, smiling happily as he turned to see a sleeping Joon next to him.

Sudden sadness washed over him as he remembered what has currently happened over the last few months.

Mir wasnt getting much better and it saddened the other members to see. They needed to get the Joonmir couple together and fast.

Joon woke up from his slumber and smiled when he saw Mir hovering over him.

"Annyeong Mir" Joon smiled and chuckled as Mir jumped up, embarrassed that Joon had caught him staring at the latter sleeping.

Joon sat up and stared at Mir who was trying to stare at anything but Joon's face.

"Mir? whats up?" Joon asked, reaching his hand out and pressing it gently against Mirs forehead.

"J-joon hyung....what was the picture?" Joon's eyes widened

H-he knows.

Luckily for Joon Seungho was listening the entire time simply showed the photo to Mir.

"Thunder saved it to my phone before he deleted it off that things." Mir yanked the phone off the leader and looked at the photo.

"How did she get this photo?" Mir asked as Joon sat up and leant against the headboard.

"Do you even remember that night?" Joon asked as Seungho left the room.

Mir nodded as he looked at the photo.

"I'm so sorry Mir."

"No Joon." Mir shook his head and smile.

"I should be saying sorry for kissing you." Mir looked down at the photo displayed on Seungho's phone.

It was Mir and Joon kissing.

"Dont say sorry Mir." Joon took a deep breath before continuing. "I kind of...Liked it."

"W-what?" Mir's eyes widened in shock.

Joon turned to look at Mir.

"I liked it Mir."