Movie night.

I can't do it.

"Mir-ah" Joon moved closer towards the younger, so close that their noses brushed against eachother.

"I really liked it Mireu-ah~" Joon said, looking up at the latter and realising how much his eyes had widened in the past few seconds.

Joon pushed back and jumped off the bed. He bowed to the younger.

"Im so sorry Mireu. It will never happen again I promise!" Joon said as he franticaly made an escape from the apartment. 

Mir's eyes began to brim with tears. 

"But I love you hyung." Mir whispered as he pulled his knees against his chest and cried himself to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Joon kept walking, unaware of where he was actually going at this point. He just needed to think.

His phone kept vibrating like crazy but ignored every text and call that made its way through.

'He looked so scared.' Joon thought as he started to cross the bright blue bridge, only one lamp lighting his way across.

"Is he disgusted by me now?" Joon thought allowed as he leaned against the side of the bridge and sighed.

"So now he knows....I hope he wont hate me from now on." Joon sighed and his heel, making his way back to the dorm, praying that Mir will still look him in the eye.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joon opened the door to the apartment to see Seungho on the phone, a shocked expression clearly shown on his face.

he hung up the phone and looked towards Joon who was currently taking off his shoes, eyes still focus on his hyungs expression.

"hyung?" Joon looked at his hyung questionly.

"the manager just called." the leader spoke softly as he moved to the the couch and sat amongst the rest of the MBLAQ members.

"what did he say?" thunder asked in a worrying tone, clinging onto the arm of his lover.

"he said of Mir doesn't get well soon." he stopped an looked over to Joon before he continued. "He is going to dispand MBLAQ" 

Everyone looked at Seungho in horror.

"W-what" Joon whispered to himself.

"We can not tell Mir about this." Seungho said, straining the words so try understand the importance of their leaders request.

Everyone nodded in agreement as Joon quietly walked over to Mir's room.

"we need to keep him distracted from his problem so he can get better" G.O spoke softly, leavin back in his reclining chair and sighing sftly. Thunder nodded.

"but how-" senho thought but was cut off by Joon talking to Mir who has suddenlty appeared in the hallway.

"So Mir." Joon brought something out from behind his back. It was a DVD.

"wanna watch a film?"