Don't go.

I can't do it.

They sat quiety from their places across the room. Joon,mir and G.O where sitting on the three piece sofa right in front of the tv and thunder and Seungho were being all lovey dovey infront of them on the floor.

"Guys get a room~!" Joon whined at Seungho who kissed Thunder's forehead before making his way towards the dvd player. They had already finished watching a few Japanese films and decided to move on to english.

"Stop whining Joon! Ill give you privacy with Mir later but right now we have films to watch." The leader snapped back and held in a laugh as he could clearly make out Joon's brightly coloured cheeks in the poorly lit area.

"OK! lets get ready to watch this!" Seungho cheered and so did the rest.

Mir looked over at Joon to see he was still blushing and smiled at him. Mir was currently sitting next to Joon, a bit too close for his liking.

'Does Joon really like me? Or is this all just to make me feel better?' Mir thought as the movie began and Joon started to turn to look at Mir.

Mir quickly dodged the bullet by shifting his head towards the TV screen and wriggling about, pretending to get comfy.

"Yah Mir!" G.O said as he lightly smacked the younger across the head. "Keep still~!"

"G.O dont hit the sick kid." Joon replied, suddenly wrapping his arm around Mir and pulling him closer towards his side of the sofa even though there was barely any space between them to begin with.

Joon nuzzled his head into Mir's hair causing the younger to turn a brighter shade of red than before.

"Does your head hurt mireu?" Joon said soothingly towards the other, his hair lightly and smiling into the latters hair.

"I-im fine hyung-I-i mean Joonie-ah." Mir replied, snuggling closer to Joon without even realising.

"Did you just call me  Joonie-ah? The ah part of it is new." Joon pretended to ponder and turned to Mir, chuckling at how red Mir had turned.

"S-sorry." Mireu replied, attempting to get out of Joon's grasp but ended up being pulled even closer than before.

"Dont say sorry." Joon replied, smiling down at the other.
"I really like the name... Mireu-ah." Joon said softly as he caressed Mirs fluffy orange hair. "Call me that from now on..Arasso?" He smiled as the other nuzzled into the crook of his neck, a blush clearly painted onto his cheeks.

"A-arasso." Mir mumbled into the latters neck and felt Joon chuckle, the vibrations in his throat soothing Mir as he smiled and cuddled him closer.

"Goooood puppy~" Joon cooed as he patted Mir's head.

"Yah! I'm not your puppy!" Mir whisper shouted and playfully smacked Joon's arm.

Mir heard Joon chuckle causing him to become relaxed once again.

Mir smiled into the crook of the others neck as he felt at peace once again. Mir had always felt more relaxed around Joon, which in time, began to worry him and also resulted in these feelings and also led to the depression and lack of eating. He was always scared of losing Joon over the fact that he was gay. He already lost his father because of that very reason, he didn't want to loose Joon too.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The billionth movie they had watched that night had finally come to an end. Everyone had managed to fall asleep some point during the film.

Seungho and Thunder were cuddled up on the floor in a snuggly futon.

G.O had managed to fall off the couch (more like Joon kicked him off) and was currently curled into a ball snoring ridiculously loud.

Joon and Mir were peacefully asleep in each others arms. Mirs head was still nuzzled into Joon's neck and Joon had his arms wrapped protectively around the other.

Joon slowly opened his eyes to hear the menu music and let go of Mir to turn the TV off. As he made his way back towards Mir he could hear the latter mumbling in his sleep.

"No....Joon....dont go.....I-i...." Joon wasn't able to hear the last to words escape Mirs mouth as he scooped up Mir and carried him to their shared room, laying him softly on the bed before kissing his cheek affectionately.

Joon quickly waved his hand in front of Mir's face, checking that he was asleep before smiling at the sleeping child.

"Mireu-ah." Joon called out to him. "Mireu-I...I-it's hard to explain but.." Joon looked over to Mir and his confidence suddenly returned.

"I know this sounds stupid but I need to get this off my chest....I'm sorry if If you never want to speak to me again.......If you're awake that is.." Joon brushed the loose strands away from Mir's face.

"I love you Mir. God I love you so much and I know this will probably make you mad. Hell I don't even know if youre....well.....like that...anyway so...." Joon grunted in frustration and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"But i just...I wish I had the guts to just tell you. Every time you cry it feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. It hurts..." Joons eyes began to water as he looked over to see a single tear leaving Mir's lightly shut eyes. He leaned over and wiped the tear away with his thumb. "It hurts so much that I just want to hold you and kiss you until the pain goes away. I love you Mir. G-good night." Joon finished caressing the boys cheek and leaned down to give him a simple kiss on the forehead before crawling into his own bed and turning off the only source of light in their room.

"I love you." Joon whispered once again before drifting off to sleep