Its about Mir.

I can't do it.

 

 

 

"This was all a joke you idiot. I never loved you. Why would I love someone as hidious as  you?! Im straight Mir. Can't you get that through your thick skull?!" 

"I-Im sorry!!!" 

" Damn right youre sorry!! I never want to see you again! Everyone knows Mir...they are all disgusted by you. Get out of my sight you pathetic excuse of a human being..."

" but Joonie.."

" DONT YOU EVER CALL ME THAT NAME EVER AGA-"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"IM SORRY!!" Mir screamed as he shot up from his bed.

Two nurses tried to calm him down as his breathing became more eratic.

"Mir, sweetheart, you have to calm down okay?" one of the nurses said calmly, smoothing Mir's back to make him relaxed.

"Now try and go back to sleep ok?" the nurse tried to persuade Mir.

Mir shook his head before beggining to panic again.

"J-joon..." Mir mumbled.

"We'll go get him for you now okay sweetie?" Mir stayed in silence for a few moments before nodding.

The nurses left to find Joon whom they recognised from before when Seungho was injured.

After a few minutes or so Mir begn to panic.

He didnt know what had happen but he suddenly began to cry.

"JOOOON!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What did you want to talk about hyung?" Joon asked the worried leader who simply sighed and sat down, patting the space next to him.

"Its about Mir." Seungho took a deep breath before continuing.

"We think that Mir...well..we know that Mir....likes you....as in....more than a friend kind of thing." Seungho stated quickly.

Joon was shocked.

" So all the hugs and kisses...were all out of love and not just a friendly  gesture?" Joon asked his leader who simply nodded.

"We think that Mir has gotten to the point where he is too scared and emotionally scarred to say. He doesnt want to lose you Joon." 
 
"Hyung.." Joon looked at his leader with tears in his eyes.
 
" Hyung I....I love him." Joon felt the tears drip down his face and a shocked leader tried to comfort him.
 
"Excuse me...Joon?" Joon looked up to see a nurse who was about his age, brown hair and big green eyes staring at him in worry, hoping that she had the right person.
 
"Hello." Joon replied politely, rubbing the tears away from his eyes.
 
"Mr. Bang would like to see you-" She was cut off by someones shout 
 
"JOOOOON!!!!" Joon shot out of his chair and ran towards, what he hoped to be, Mirs room
 
'Im so sorry Mir'