You idiot.

I can't do it.

Mir had set everything up for his date with Joon. well, even if Joon didn't see it that way. Mir definitely did.

Mir had rented out the entire restaurant just for them two to have some privacy. Today was the day he was going to confess.

He waited and waited. Joon was two hours late.

Mir suddenly heard a car pull up and seconds later the door to the restaurant was slammed open.

"You-" Joon pointed at him, walking closer towards the younger, his facial expression showing nothing but anger.

"YOU!" He repeated even louder at Mir, causing him to flinch.

"Whats this about confessing to me?! your best friend!! THATS JUST SICK!" Joon shouted as he flipped over the table, containing the starter course.

"Don't you ever come near me again you sick freak.EVER!!" Joon shouted as he stormed out, leaving Mir to run after him.

"No Joon please" Mir shouted as it started to pour down with rain.

"Forget it Bang Cheolyong!!" Mir nearly died at the sound of him calling Mir by his real name.

"Its over! Don't ever speak to me again. I'm moving to a different company!" He called out, getting into his car and driving away.

"NO JOON PLEASE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Mir screamed as his knees gave in and he collapsed onto them in the middle of the road, watching the only man he had ever loved drive away.

He stretched his arm forward in a desperate attempt to reach out for him.

"I LOVE YOU!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! JOON DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!" He screamed as everything went black

"Mir....Mir.....MIR!!" Mir heard a voice call out is name as he sat up in shock the nightmare.

"J-Joon?" Mir called out to the blurry figure in front of him.

"Mir, this is getting too far out of hand now. Please tell us whats going on." The figure he now realized was Seungho spoke.

Mir suddenly started to gag.

Seungho and G.O quickly lifted him up and took into the attached bathroom.

Thunder ran in and saw Seungho and G.O ho;ding back Mirs hair and smoothing his back while he forced up whatever was left in his stomach.

Joon ran into the room to see what was going on. He had a bag full of supplies from the store since he saw that Mir had nothing to eat....at all.

Everyone in this apartment has their own food and water with labels on it so everyone knows whos food is whos here and Mir didn't have a single label on any item of food or water here.

"Hey Mireu." Joon cooed soothingly as he knelt down next to Mir.

"I bought you your favorites." He said, raising the the bag up so Mir could see it.

"J-joon?" Mir called hopelessly to his best friend.

Joon nodded at the younger.

Mir hit him as hard as he could on the chest.

Joon lost balance and fell onto his softly as Mir didnt really hit him that hard. He was too weak.

"You...you left me." Mir said softly, not realizing when the dream ended and when the reality started.

"Mireu I only left to buy you food. You haven't eaten in days." Joon replied, causing mir's eyes to widen and suddenly return to throwing up nothing again.

Joon patted his back lightly until he had finally stopped.

"How...how did you know?" Mir asked, still woozy from the lack of sleep and the amount of throwing up he had to do in the past few minutes.

"I just asumed Mir. You have become too skinny. All your muscle has gone and now youre nothing but bones and skin." Joon replied, eyes begining to brim with tears.

"Why Mireu? why are you doing this to yourself?" Joon cupped Mirs face in his hands as a tear dropped down Joon's cheek.

Mireu looked at the ground in what he felt was shame.

"Take me to bed please." Mir stated, attempting to stand up. "I need to sleep."

Joon picked up Mir in a bridal style and placed him on his own bed.

"Joon, this isnt my bed." Mir looked at him confused.

Everyone left, smiling at the cute scene before them

"I know." Joon said as he got into his bed next to Mir and pulled the younger closer.

"I need to protect you from your nightmares." Joon whispered before kissing Mirs forehead and watching the younger slowly drift off into his arms.