Blackmail?

I can't do it.

 

Mir woke up in his own bed with everyone crowding around him. He saw a man in a white lab coat stranding up straight, groaning as his back clicked. Mir assumed the man must of been leaning over His unconscious body for a while now.
 
The man placed a stethoscope around his neck. Mir now recognized the older man as the local house doctor.
 
"He'll be fine for now." The doctor said, blissfully unaware that Mir had awoken.
"He must of passed out due to stress or worry. Does anybody know of a reason why Mir would collapse so suddenly?" The doctor asked as Seungho glared unnoticed daggers at Joon, causing him to flinch under the gaze of the leader.
 
The doctor sighed as he left the room and headed towards the door.
 
"I will be back later to check up on him and also to ask him a few questions. For now just make sure he rests. If he gets any worse then take him to the hospital."
 
Seungho covered Mir's ears so he didn't hear the last word. Hospital. Mir hated it, he hated everything about it.
 
"What did he say hyung?" Mir looking innocently at his leader, causing him to smile weakly at the other.
 
"Nothing important Mir. Now rest will you?" Seungho replied, patting Mir's head and tip toeing out of his room, closing it behind him.
 
Seungho grabbed Joon and yanked him away from his clingy girlfriend on the couch.
 
"My room. now." Seungho growled at Joon, walking into his and Thunders shared room and making him sit on Seungho's bed.
 
"What is going on-"
 
"hyung I-" Joon tried to respond but seungho cut him short.
 
"no Joon, tell me why you suddenly started seeing....her." seungho gritted his teeth as he saw the girl walking towards the door and leaning against the door post. 
 
"Joon...a word please." she looked over at seungho with a pissed off expression and seungho returned the look. 
 
Seungho stood up and glared at the girl before leaving the room.
 
"I'm going to check on Mir." Joon flinched at the name. He couldn't help but feel guilty. Even if he didn't know why.
 
Seungho pretended to turn down the corridor but instead hid behind the door. He gestured for G.O to come over and thunder followed. 
 
They listened in on the conversation. To see what was going on.
 
"Joonie oppa~"
"Cut the crap Hyuna" 
 
They heard her scoff from beyond the door. 
 
"Joon~"  Hyuna pretended to whine.
"can we just stop this Hyuna?" 
"why oppa? You know If you don't listen to what I say Mir will be exposed as the he is" 
 
'wait....Joon knows about Mir? And Hyuna is blackmailing my baby?!' 
Seungho thought as G.O held him back. 
 
"I have an idea" G.O whispered as thunder pulled out his phone and smirked, waving it in his boyfriends face.