Im begging you...

I can't do it.

"Hyuna...why? why are you putting Mir through this? Cant you see how much pain he is in already?" Joon tried to persuade Hyuna to call this deal off.

"Shut up Joon." Hyuna glared at Joon and pressed a few buttons on her phone before showing Joon the picture that she was threatening to reveal.

"As you know, I have contacts of nearly all the companies CEO's and all of their clients.If you don't stick with this plan I  will send this photo to them all." Hyuna threatened Joon, pushing the phone closer to his face.

Joon scowled as he was beggining to get annoyed at Hyuna's threats.

"Mir wasnt the cause of that photo Hyuna I was." Joon tryed to convince Hyuna but no avail.

" He was drunk and careless Joon."

"SO WAS I!" Joon retorted, his anger beginning to rise.

"Now now Joon calm your temper." Hyuna started to mock him, loving how she has him wrapped around her finger.

"Thunder-ah" Sengho whispered to his boyfriend from behind his hiding spot.

"Just a few more minutes babe." Thunder replied looking at his phone and typing in a few more codes.

 

"Joonie...why did you have to be like this? was I that ugly that you decided to turn gay?"

'Wait a minute..' Seungho thought as everyones eyes shot open in shock.

JOON'S ACTUALLY GAY?!

"You cheated on me before that Hyuna so dont be such a about this."

"ohh Joonie dont you think you should watch your mouth?" Hyuna said as Joon clenched his fists in anger.

"Hyuna...I'm begging you. Please dont do this...."

"Why..you want to keep your job that baddly?"

"It's not for me....Its for Mir. He is broken enough. He doesnt need this."

"Well you two should of thought of that before hand huh?" She smirked as Joon clenched his fists even tighter.

'this is really it?' Joon thought, thinking about how Mir must feel right now. He knew Mir was ill because him but he had no idea what he had done.

Joon looked at the floor in shame.

After everything Joon tried to do nothing worked. Mir just kept getting sadder and sadder and Joon couldnt do a single thing about it. Or so he thought.

After a few more minutes Thunder looked up from his phone and nodded. Giving Seungho his cue to walk in.

Sengho smirked as he kicked the door open fully, revealing the two other members hiding spot where they were previously creating their plan of action against this.....thing.

"So....you were blackmailing my baby and Joon this entire time huh?" The leader smirked as he watches as Hyuna's jaw dropped from shock.

"I-I uh.." she stuttered as she took a few steps back, causing the leader to take the same amount of steps foward.

Hyuna shoved the phone infront of the leaders face to reveal the photo.

Seungho looked at it in shock.

"How did you-" He began to speak but Hyuna cut him off.

"I swear if you come any closer I'll send this thing to every company know to South Korea and your little band will be ruined."

Seungho smirked.

"Fine.....go ahead" Joon's eyes widened.

"Hyung...don't-!" It was too late. Hyuna pressed the send button.