I will never leave you.

I can't do it.

A vase was thrown against the wall as Mir dodged it just in time. 

"Gay? GAY?! No son of mine is gay!" Mirs farther shouted as a plate was aimed at mirs head but luckily missed once again.

"Get out of my house and never come back do you understand?!?!" 

"Dad...please." Mir whimpered as tears began to fall down his cheeks.

"No! just get out of my house. I cant even look at you anymore." Mirs dad turned to look at Mir 

"I have no son." 

"DAD-

"NO!" Mir yelled as he bolted out of bed. 

Joon jumped at the sudden noise. He turned to see a wide eyes Mir.

"Mireu?" Joon reached out to Mir and the younger flinched.

Mir's eyes were facing the wall infront of him and were glistening in fear.

"Mireu, baby, whats wrong?" Joon asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"J-Joon?" Mir turned to look at the other, suddenly realizing Joon was awake.

"Im right here Mir. Im right here." Joon whispered to the younger as Mir embraced the latter.

"Joon im scared." Mir said suddenly.

"Scared of what Mireu?" Joon asked the younger worryingly.

"Im scared that everyone will leave." Mir stopped and looked up at Joon who was now cradling him in his arms.

"Im scared that....that-you will leave." Mir looked up at Joon and the he simply smiled, pulling Mir into a tighter embrace.

"I will never." Joon kissed Mir's forehead before continuing. "Ever leave you." He looked into Mirs eyes and smiled.

"Promise?" Mir whimpered into Joon's chest

"I promise."

Seungho giggled as he shut the door of the (hopefully soon to be) Joonmir couples room and jumped back onto the couch next to Thunder who immediately snuggled into the older mans chest.

"Where where you?" Thunder whimpered, pulling himself closer to the latter as he felt him bite his neck.

"I left to check up on the Joonmir couple." Seungho replied, up the side of the youngers neck.

"Are they ok?" Thunder finally managed to say, too busy trying to hold in moans as the leader and on his soft spot behind his right ear.

"Mir had a nightmare but Joon is helping him through it" Seungho whispered into the youngers neck as they continued to avoid the movie they were watching and concentrate on their current make out and touchy feely session.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next day Mir heard a bang on the door and wondered who would be calling so early in the morning?

Mir looked to his left to see no sign of a Joon anywhere. He sighed and slowly stood up, making his way out of the room and stopping by the doorway.

He looked to his left and saw someone he did not want to see when he was feeling like this. Hyuna. Mir thought, gritting his teeth together as he forced a fake smile at the girl hugging Joon by the doorway.

"I missed you baby!" Mir heard her say to Joon before kissing him. Mir's eyes widened, he was in complete shock and by the looks of all the other members so were they.

They looked from Mir to the two hugging and back to the wide eyed Mir.

"Joon.." Seungho questioned the sudden kiss Hyuna had given him and Joon could tell that by the look he gave him.

"Joonie oppa and I have something to tell you." Hyuna blurted out, wrapping her arms around the other once again.

Mir bit his lip in suspence as she suddenly blurted it out.

"Me and Joonie oppa are together!" She shouted in excitment as Joon placed a fake smile onto his lips and nodding, shocking everyone in the dorm.

'No!' Mir thought, stepping away slightly from the doorway and into his room.

"Mireu?" Joon called him, stepping forward slightly in worry.

'No no no! Joon please, I thought you would never leave me. I shouldve known all along you would never like me. Im too pathetic and gross for someone like  you' Mir continued to think as things began to get blurry due to both the tears pouring from his eyes and the fact that the room began to spin.

'You said you would never leave me Joonie. Forget it Mir, Joon would never like you. He's straight, he will never love you. No one will' Mir thought before collapsing onto the ground as everything turned black.

"MIR!" Seungho shouted, Jumping over the back of the couch and rushing to Mir's side, lifting Mir's head onto his lap. He looked over to G.O and spoke quietly.

"Call the doctor."