Chapter 8

Kiss Me in the Rain

Chanyeol POV

"Bang bang bang!"

My eyes open the the annoying sound. What was that? I sat up rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out. Who makes that much noise early in the morning? I walked slowly in the kitchen to find Baekhyunnie with 2 pans in his hand.

"Morning Baekhyun. What's with the pans?"

Baekhyun kiss my cheek and smiled. He so adorable early in the morning.

"Baekhyun wanted to make breakfast for Channie."

I smiled and kiss his forehead. He's so adorable and nice... Wait. He knows how to cook?

"You know how to cook Baekhyunnie?"

Baekhyun looked at me in sadness and pout.

"Yes! Chanyeol don't trust Baekhyun's cooking?"

I shook my head and hugging Baekhyun waist. He thinks I don't trust him to cook. I don't want him to thikn that.

"I trust you cooking! I just didn't know you cook."

"Well Baekhyun will make the best breakfast for Channie."

Why does he have to be so cute early in the morning? If he keeps being adorable I won't be able to handle it. My feels for Baekhyun can't be contain. Baekhyun shoo me out the kitchen so he can make breakfast. I sat on the couch and stare at Baekhyun cooking. I smile at how cute Baekhyun looks cooking. His soft brownish black hair boucing while mixing eggs, his slender and delcate hands that's more perfect that women fingers grabbing items and his . My eyes landed on Baekhyun's cute . It looks so squishy. My eyes went to his thighs. they look so smoothe and y... Wait I'm not suppose to be thinking ertic thing about Baekhyun. He's so innocent. I shook my head and let my eyes focus on the t.v. Baekhyun beauty should be illegel.

"Channie breakfast is ready!"

I jumped up and walk to the dining table as Baekhyun put our plates on the table.  I smiled and we started to eat. Baekhyun cooks really good. The breakfast was so good.

"Chanyeol likes Baekhyun's cooking?"

I nooded and kept eating.  Baekhyun laughed and I died inside. What's happening to be? I feel like a fangirl spending time with her idol alone. We finish with our food and me and Baekhyun had a argument  about cleaning dish. Eventually I won and clean the dishes while I feel Baekhyun staring at me. I smiled as I felt Baekhyun embracing me. I turned around to see Baekhyun smiling so sweetly. He got on his tiptoes and kiss me. I wrapped my arms to bring him closer to me. Kissing Baekhyun is the best thing to do. His soft lips moving with mines is the best feeling. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"I love you Channie."

I smiled warmly and peck Baekhyun lips.  He's really is my world and I will do anything to keep it like that.

"I love you too Baekhyun."

Baekhyun hugged me tight making me chuckle. I really want to marry... Why I'm thinking about marriage right now? We're still kids. But I can't stop thinking about marriage every time I'm with Baekhyun. I shook my head to get that thought out of my head.