Chapter 2

Kiss Me in the Rain

Baekhyun POV

"Beep Beep Beep Beep"

The obnoxious noise that goes off near my ear

"Beep Beep Beep Beep"

Please 5 more minutes!

"Beep Beep Beep Beep"

I open my eyes slowly, letting my vision adjust to my surroundings

"Bang"

I hit the snooze button of the alarm stopping that horrible sound

"Hmmm Hmmm"

I stretch my arms and legs letting that feeling take over my body

"Splitter Splatter Splitter Splatter"

My eyes looked at the window seeing the pattern of rain drops on the window

"Eh? Still rain?"

I smile as I lost my self in thoughts

"Creak Creak Creak Creak"

My feet landing on the floor leading me to the bathroom.

"plop plop"

Clothes falling on the floor as I walk to the shower

"Swish swish swish swish"

The steam from the water filling up the room, embracing me to keep warm. I step in letting the warmness of the water hit my bare pale skin.

"drip drop drip drop"

The lasting of water dripping from the hose of the shower as I turned it of.

"splish splish splish"

Walking carefully on the floor since my footsteps are wet.

"rub rub rub"

Letting the rough towel rub my pale skin, soaking up the water on my skin and turning my skin color red

"Zip, ruffle, ruffle Zip"

This uniform is pretty nice looking compare to my other school.

"Tap Tap Tap Tap"

Running down the stairs to the front door.

'Creaaaak"

"Spatter spatter"

I enter the rain letting the coldness hitting my small pale hand

"Splash, Splash"

Walking on the drench sidewalk making sure not to mess up my uniform.

"Ahh.."

Rain looks dull right? Wrong. It's really pretty in my opinion

Rain is fill with sadness? It depends on the person on his/her perspective of the rain. Rain is like a trigger of moods

"pat pat"

The long purple scarf that is wrapped around my neck to keep me warmth brings memories

"Chanyeol.."

I smile in the rememberance of the baby face guy.

"snif snif"

The smelll of Rain that I really like.. Smells of freshness.

"Chatter Chatter"

I snap back to reality, looking around..  These guys at this school are really attractive, unlike me.

"You're ugly! You'll be alone for life! Die!"

I clutch my arm in pain from the terrible memory. I always been bullied since middle school..  Since I'm gay, It made it a lot worst. I can't forget those memories easily.

"Baekhyun?"

A fimillar bass voice that change my sadden expression to a happier expression

"Chanyeol?"

The tall figure wrapped his long skin arms around my skimmpy figure.

"Baekhyun! Well I guess we'll see each other everyday then."

I felt a smile creeping up to my face. I'm really glad than Chanyeol goes to this school. I don't need to feel awkward now.

"Yeah I guess so."

*squeak squeak, chatter chatter, bang bang"

People eyes landing on me and Chanyeol like some found a new creature in the woods.

"Chanyeol why they're staring? It's uncomforable."

The creepy smile appeared on Chanyeols face, kind of scare me.

"Because they usually never see me with a new student."

My eyes wonder around, seeing everyone gossiping and looking at me weird.  Their eyes can explain every feeling they have and right now, they don't like me much.

"Ayo wassup Chanyeol!"

A voice that was deep but not as deep as Chanyeol boomed from our direction. It was a tall good looking guy that have a look of a manga Character. Damn he's good looking.

"Ayo wadup Kreese!"

Kreese? Like the clothing crease? What a weird name..

"Who's he?"

The tone of his voice is scary.. I think he doesn't like me. I hid behind Chanyeol not wanting to anger 'Kreese'

"This is Byun Baekhyun. He's new here."

I peek from behind Chanyeol and saw Kreese looking at me. His large hands grabbed me and look at me with an intense stare.

"You're pretty cute. I'm Kris."

Eh? The gorgeous gaint called me cute? Is something wrong with his eyes?

"Nice to meet Kreese.."

A big laugh came from Chanyeol. He looks creepy when he laughs like that. But Wae?

"Baekhyun it's Kris not Kreese.."

Eh? Did I offend Kris on accident? I look at the giant and saw a little smile on his face.

"Sorry Kris. Baekhyun thought you said Kreese."

Kris chuckled and pat my head with his large hands.

"He's truly cute Chanyeol.. I like him."

He likes me? The manga character likes me? I felt relieve and happy.

"I have to go to class. Bye Chanyeol! Bye Bacon"

The gorgeous man walks away glacing back at me. Wait did he just called me Bacon?

"That's a good sign if Kris likes you. He's y when it comes to makin friends."

Chanyeol put his long arm around my should and showing me around the school. The music rooms, classes, lunch room and a lot more. This school is really huge. I hope I won't get lost in this school. We was talking until Chanyeol stop in front of a gray door.

" Baekhyun do you want to see a special place that I go to? It's a place that me and Kris knows but since I really like you, I'll show it to you."

Chanyeol likes me? Chanyeol Trust me? My heart felt weird but a good weird. Chanyeol open the gray door and saw steps to a dim light room. We walk up the steps and walk in the bright room in awed. The walls and the roof was glass so you can see the veiw of the school and city. The floor was made of white wood. This room is so beautiful.

"Baekhyun like this room. This room is beautiful."

Chanyeol smiled and sat on the floor leaning on the glass window looking at me.

"Baekhyun sit next to me."

My feet started to walk to Chanyeol, sitting down next to him. Chanyeol moved closer to me so our arm could be touching. Chanyeol must like skinship.

"So Baekhyun can you tell me more about yourself?"

Why should I say? Nothing is really special about me.

"Well Baekhyun is 16 years old, can play the piano, Is a straight A student and really likes rain. Can Chanyeol tell me about yourself?

Chanyeol smiles with glee hold my little pale hand.

"Well I'm 18 years old, who likes to rap, play guitar and drums, and is very popular in school."

I understand why he's so popular. Chanyeol got looks, personally and the height.

"Chanyeol is very interesting."

Chanyeol squeeze my hand a little looking at me with happiness.

"Baekhyun is more interesting than anything else."

I blushed and looked out the drenched, darken scenery of the city. I don't know what this feeling is when I'm around Chanyeol but It feels good that makes me want to stick with him.

Chanyeol is someone special alright.