Chapter 13

Kiss Me in the Rain

Chanyeol POV

2 years later

"Welcome sir to SM Jewerly store!  How may I help you?"

I looked up to see a cute woman (not cuter than my Baekhyunnie) Who looks like she's in her early 20's. I smiled and sighed. It been a while since I seen Baekhyunnie and iit been hard. I been working non stop and never have time to see him. I wanted to see him but I'll stop my self from going to his house because if I did, I'll crave for him more than I did. During the time, I decided to propose to Baekhyun to make him my wife since I want him to stick by my side forever and start a family with him. So That's why I'm here at the jewerly store to get a ring.

"I'm trying to find a engagement ring that is perfect for my lover."

The girl eye sparked in excitement as she pulls me to the side of the room where all the best engagment rings are.  All of them is so pretty and expensive. How can I afford them?

"Well these are the best engagment rings in the store! May I ask how is your lover like?"

My eyes widen and I scratch my head. She wanted to know about my Baekhyunnie? I didn't even tell her that I'm purposing to a guy. I sighed and smiles.

"He's my world. Without him, there's no life in the world.  He's like the air of my world."

They girls smiled widen. Wae? Was I too mushy?

"This is my first time helping a same couple!! So exciting!"

I looked at her weird. Somethings wrong with this girl..She pulled at rings that matches my Baekhyunnie personality. I chose one and smiled. It's expensive but I can afford it for Baekhyun's love. The girl was dancing herself to the cash place making me think she's a big weirdo and paid for my ring. I walked out of the store pulling out the engagment ring (Trillion cut diamond ring with side stones) examining it. I really hope Baekhyun would love this ring. He deserve the best ring in the world since he's gonna be my wife. I walked home thinking about proposing to Baekhyunnie until I saw Baekhyun with some one else. Who is that guy? I hid behind a tree making sure they don't see me. I peeked to see them sitting on the bench laughing and holding hands..  Is Baekhyun losing his love for me? I looked at the guy carefully. That guy is really cute and handsome. I leaned on the tree clutching my chest. Will Baekhyun break up with me the next time I see him? Tears filled my eyes feeling my heart breaking as I looked at the scene.

Baekhyun POV

"Luhan it been 2 years since Baekhyunnie and Chanyeol been together.. 2 years! Baekhyun is really happy."

My best friend from my middle school Luhan came to spend time with me. It been a while since I seen him. But it also been a while since me and Chanyeol seen each other too since he works all the time so I'm loney and I need company. I miss Channie so much that I cry every night craving for him.

"I can't believe it either! Wow he must be something huh?"

I nodded touching the sleeves of Chanyeol's hoodie that I was wearing.. Luhan hold my hand and smiled sweetly at me.

"You know Sehun propose to me two days ago."

"Oh my gosh what did you say?"

"What do you think? Yes!"

My eyes widen. My best friend got propose to his first love Sehun! I hugged him congraduating him. Those two been together since we was in 3rd grade and now they about to get married. I felt happy for him but at the same time jealous. When will I be propose to? Luhan saw my expression and sighed.

"Still thinking about Chanyeol?"

I looked up at him and nodded. He been gone for so long it's like our relationship is starting to fade away. I don't want that to happen to us. I clutch my shirt feeling wetness on my cheek realizing I'm crying. Luhan pulled me into a hug while I cried in his chest. Probably Chanyeol is falling in love with someone else and sick of me.

"Hyunnie don't cry. Chanyeol should have a reason why he haven't been visiting you in a while."

I stilled cried Luhan rubbing my back making me calm down. My sobs stop when I heard someone running. I look up to see Chanyeol running away. I stood up look at Luhan and ran after him. This isn't like Chanyeol to abandon me like this. I thoguht he love me. My feet was hitting the ground as my surroundings gotten darker trying to catch the love of my life.  Chanyeol slowed down and stop taking a breath. I ran up to him back hugging him which caught him off guard. Rain started to pour with my tears mixing in the wetness.

"Channie..Where have you been? I  been waiting for you to come and you never show up!"

Chanyeol looked down to his feet pushing my arms away but I held on tighter not wanting to let go.

"Baekhyun... I'm sorry I was busy."

"Busy enough to noe see me?"

"Baekhyunnie.."

"I been waiting for you everyday Chanyeol. I cried everytime you never came to me. I was depress without you! Do you even love me enough to forget about work and come to my side?!"

Tears fell hard like the rain. Chanyeol is abandoning me and I'm sick of it. I loosing my embrace as my arms fell to my side. Chanyeol turned to look at me and hold my hand. I took my hand away not looking at him.

"Baekhyunnie please understand.. "

I looked at him my body numb from the coldness of the rain. 

"Chanyeol... It's over.. Between you and me."

His eyes widen as he grabbed my arms.

"Baekhyun don't do this please..."

"I been abandon before Chanyeol. I'm not letting it happen again."

He hold loosen as I ran away from him not turning back.  Chanyeol didn't run after me either. He just stayed at his spot watching me run. That's when my world turned gray and the rain felt sadness.