Chapter 3

Kiss Me in the Rain

Chanyeol POV

"Chanyeollie! Baekhyun is here!"

I looked at my reflection one more time to see perfection of myself in uniform and walked in the living room seeing the beauty of my best friend.

"Morning Chanyeol. Let's hurry to school. Baekhyun don't want to be late for his test."

It been a month since me and Baekhyun first meet. It's been a month since I love Baekhyun. The more we spend time together, the deeper my love for Baekhyun is.

"Splitter Splatter, Splitter Splatter"

Baekhyun held his delicate small hand out of the umbrella, letting the cold water touch his blanched solf skin. He shiver a little and I smiled at his cuteness.

" Baekhyun really like how the rain feels on his skin"

I feel like squealing right now. Baekhyun is too adorable. I showed my smile and all the sudden hear a booming  voice that scared me.

"Hey Chanyeol! Hey Baekhyunnie!!"

Kris and my other two friends Sehun and Chen walked to us casually as Baekhyun hid behind me. Baekhyun is really shy when he meet new people.

"Hey Kris. You're here quite early."

Kris laughed and pinch Baekhyun's cheeks making Baekhyun pout.

"Well I wanted to go the class with Baekhyunnie since we got the first same class."

Baekhyun smiled and hugged Kris. Kris laughed and hugged Baekhyun back tightly.  I felt jealous when watching the scene. I guess Kris saw my expressions and part from Baekhyun.

"Baekhyunnie the trollface is Chen and the lips freak is Sehun."

Baekhyun laughed and I rolled my eyes hearing the three bicker.

"Baekhyun is very happy to meet you."

Chen and Sehun hugged him tightly brawling how cute Baekhyun was. I looked at Kris and I saw something that I never seen in Kris  expressions. He looked more like dazed.

"Baekhyunnie let's head to class."

Baekhyun broke free from Chen and Sehun and interwind his hand with Kris walking to class together. I felt like my heart broke in pieces. What if Baekhyun falls in love with Kris? I don't know what I'll do if that happens. I walked to my class slowly with Baekhyun in my mind,


Baekhyun POV

"Baekhyunnie sit with me."

I place my books on the desk next to Kris hyung and place my behind in the seat smiling at Kris. Me and Kris hyung been walking to class together since we met. To tell you the truth, I really have a crush on Kris hyung. Who wouldn't have a crush on this gorgeous guy?

"So Kris hyung how practice going?"

He sighed and put his large feet on the table showing me the cast on his ankle. I pouted and rubbed his ankle softly

"I was doing good until I landed on my ankle. I can't play much until this heals."

I really felt bad for this gorgeous giant. I wonder if I can make him feel at ease instead of him feeling bad for himself.

"You want Baekhyun to do something for Kris hyung to make him feel better?"

Kris hyung smile and his large hand touch my face, looking in my eyes. I can't see what he was feeling in his eyes. I felt a little nervous about his request.

" I want to be with you if that's fine."

I was confuse wuth his request. Be with me? He's always with me.

"But Kris hyung is always with Baekhyun."

Kris hyung sighed and scratch his head. Eh? Did I make him irrated because I don't understand? The bell rang and Kris hyung grabbed my hand and dragged me in the hallway.

"Kris hyung, Where are you taking Baekhyun?"

Kris hyung kept silent and lead me to a empty music room. We went in the room and Kris hyung closed th door looking at me. I felt really nervous. I really think I irrated him. But all the sudden he embrace me catching me by surprise. His warm breath was felt on my neck making me blush.

"I want to be yours Baekhyun."

So Kris hyung wants to be my boyfriend?  The beautiful giant wants to be my boyfriend? My cheeks was stained in red and smiled hugging Kris hyung back.

"Baekhyun wants to be Kris hyung boyfriend."

Kris hyung smile and kiss my cheek making me giggle and I hugged him tight. I have my first boyfriend and it's Kris hyung.

"Baekhyun! Are you.."

We broke apart looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smile was gone and he looked like he was about to cry.

"Chanyeol I.."

Chanyeol ran away not waiting for me. I looked at Kris hyung and he told me to go to Chanyeol. I ran after him feeling nothing but guilt.  Chanyeol don't be mad at me..

Kris POV

I watch as my my Baekhyun run after Chanyeol. I know that Chanyeol likes Baekhyun but I really like him too. When I first met Baekhyunnie, I fell for him instantly. I figure out that Chanyeol likes him when I saw how he looks at him.

Sorry Chanyeol but I want Baekhyun to myself and there's no way I'm letting you have Baekhyun.