Chapter 7

Kiss Me in the Rain

Baekhyun POV

"Huff Huff"

I was running to Chanyeol's house but I got tired. I ran for 7 minutes but I was still no way near Chanyeol's house. I sat on the bench catching my breath.

"Plip plop, Plip plop"

Drops of water his my bare arm skin making me shiver. It started to rain harder as my clothes started to stick to my body and my hair stick on my forehead. I smile and close my eyes enjoying the coldness and the wetness of the rain.

"Baekhyun?"

My eyes open after hearing the fimillar bass voice that I miss.

"Chanyeol!"

I got up and hugged Chanyeol making him drop his umbrella on the ground. Chanyeol hugs me tight feeling his warm breth against my neck making me smile.

"Why were you sitting on the bench? Didn't Kris take you somewhere?"

I snuggled my head on Chanyeol's chest inhaling his scent. Smells like rain.

"Baekhyun broke up with Kris.. So Baekhyun wanted to find you but he got tired and took a rest here then the rain started to pour.  Baekhyun enjoying the rain until Chanyeol came to me"

I looked up and looked in Chanyeol's eyes. I saw the spark that I saw when I met him. He leaned down letting out foreheads touch.

"I love you Baekhyun. Ever since I met you in the super market, I thought I found my soulmate. You were so adorable to me. But when you told me you like rain, I was really happy. The more we spend time together, the deeper I fell for you. My heart broke when you went out with Kris, I was heartbroken. But I was happy for you nonetheless. 3 months we haven't talked, I just admire you from afar since I didn't want to bother you. I thought about you everyday to the point I started to draw you on my books. My mom was about to take me to the doctors because of this. Baekhyun.. Will you be mine forever?"

Tears fall from my eyes as I smiled hugging Chanyeol tight. Chanyeol loves me as much as I love him. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck making him smile.

"Remember when Baekhyun told Chanyeol that he wants to kiss the person he loves in the rain?"

 We both smile with glee and love and he leaned in until I felt his warm breath against my wet cold lips. I close my eyes letting Chanyeol press his lips against mine. I kiss him back making him smile against the kiss. After a minute Chanyeol parted from my lips making me smile.

"Chanyeol is Baekhyun's first kiss."

Chanyeol smiled and bend down to the ground making me stare at him in confusion.

"Let me carry you Baekhyun.."

I smiled and got on his back letting him lift me. I kiss his head and he laughed.

"Baekhyun is the same height as Chanyeol now! Baekhyun is really happy."

We both giggled as he carried me, enjoying the time we have together. It's like time has stopped being with Chanyeol.  I think this was meant to be. I smile as I started to feel sleepy. My eyes started to feel heavy and I started to see darkness.

"Baekhyun will be dreaming about Chanyeol."

The last thing I said before falling asleep letting Chanyeol carry me.

Chanyeol POV

"Baekhyun will be dreaming about Chanyeol.."

I heard Baekhyun snore after that statement. His snore is really cute like a puppy.

"Baekhyun loves you Chanyeollie."

I smiled with glee. Baekkie really is dreaming about me. I walked to my house since his parents isn't home. I open the door walking in as the warmth of my home hit my wet skin. I carried Baekhyun into my room carying him to my chair. I wanted to get him out of the wet clothes but I don't want to wake him up. I took a deep breath and took of his shirt carefully relvealing his blanched slim figure. He's so beautiful. I took the rest of his clothes off drying him and put my big white T-shirt on him. I picked him up and put him in my bed pulling the covers over him. I kiss his forehead and turned off the lights.

"Night Baekhyun. I love you."

I walked leaving the beauty to sleep peacfully. Chanyeol you finally got your soulmate. Now life is complete. I smiled as I took a nice warm shower thinking about my lover.