Chapter 6

Kiss Me in the Rain

Chanyeol POV

3 months later...

"Baekhyun looks really good in that outfit."

I was in my room sitting on the desk admiring Baekhyun from a far. I'm use to it since Kris always keep Baekhyun with him so I hardly spend time with him anymore. I really miss him.

"Baekhyun I hope you have a good time with Kris."

It been boring without Baekhyun for the past 3 months. It's like my source of energy disappear.

"Chanyeol miss you Baekhyun."

I looked at Baekhyun on his door step waiting for Kris. The more I look at him the more my heartbeats faster.

"boom boom boom boom"

Hear it? My heart beated for him since our first meeting and it will keep beating for him until my heart give out. I looked at Baekhyun and I saw sadness in his expression. Wae? He's with someone that really likes him. Baekhyun lift his head and his eyes connect with mine. Baekhyun smiled sadly. My heart broke. Baekhyun what is causing your sadness?

"Baekhyun? I'm here! Ready to go?"

Baekhyun nodded and looked at me one more time before he got in Kris car disappearing from my sight. I sighed and went downstairs to make somthing to eat still thinking about Baekhyun.

Baekhyun POV

"Thanks Kris hyung."

Kris pinched my cheeks and started the car. Kris was driving me to my music lessons. I don't want to go but I have to since my umma paid a lot to get me in this. I sighed and looked out the window, thoughts in a ball.  It been 3 months since me and Kris been in a relationship and it been good. We didn't kiss yet nor get physical but it been good. But when I last talk to Chanyeol, it made me think... Am I really happy with Kris? Is Kris the right one? I was happy with Kris when  I was his friend but when I got a realtionship with him, I lost my happiness. He never let me talk to the guys in school because it's a chance they will take me away from him. I go to an all boy school so no matter what, There's guys surrounding me. And he keeps me away from Chanyeol. He always make sure that I tell him where I'm going every single day. It feels like I'm alone in a prison cell no chance to see light.

"Baekhyun? Baekhyun?"

"Kris , Baekhyun thinks that we need a talk."

Kris stopped the car and looked at me with a questionable look.

"Baekhyun think that it will be better if Kris and Baekhyun would be just friends."

Kris eyes widen and started to laugh a little.

"You're kidding right?"

I shook my head slowly kind of afraid of Kris tone of voice.

"Baekhyun isn't happy.. He miss his friends but mostly miss Chanyeol."

Kris grabbed me tight and made me look in his eyes. His eyes was full of sadness and anger. I felt scared about what will happen next.

"You can't leave me.. I  love you too much to let you go."

Kris tighten his grip making me wince. I stayed calm even though he was hurting me.

"If Kris love Baekhyun, Kris would let Baekhyun be happy.. Baekhyun still love Kris and still want Kris to be in his life but not as a romance. If things go bad, Baekhyun don't want to lose Kris in the worst way. Kris means everything to Baekhyun. It's best if Baekhyun and Kris end this relationship right now. Don't be mad at Baekhyun, Kris."

Kris looks at me and smile sadly. I caress his face making him sigh, His large big hand touch my little hand making me smile.

"You love Chanyeol don't you?"

That question caught me by surprise. Does he know? How?

"Baekhyun I want you to confess to Chanyeol.. It'll make you feel better and also make you really happy."

Kris open the car door and looked at me. I hugged Kris tight and got out the car running to Chanyeol's house. Kris...  I hope you'll find someone better than me who can cherish you as much as I do...Thank you.

Kris POV

I watch as Baekhyun runs disappearing  from my sight. Yes my heart is broken but I'll be okay if Baekhyun is happy. Tears fell down from my eyes as I smile.

Baekhyun.. Even though I  said need you the most, I wish you the happiness with Chanyeol. Even if I'm in pain I'll still be happy for you. I will always love you Baekhyun and will be there for you when needed.

Baekhyun... Thank you..