Chapter 5

Kiss Me in the Rain

Chanyeol POV

I was sitting on the rooftop of my school, skipping my last class. I usually go to all my classes never skip one. But, it been 3 weeks since Baekhyun and Kris been together and it's getting hard to sit in class and bear the pain seeing them look at each other being lovey duby.

"I thought this was the end of my memory
The faces I’ll never see again pass me by
I stood at the end where I couldn’t do anything
I put my hands together and just prayed"

The wind hit my skin making me shiver at the touch and making my hair flow with the movement. My memories took me back when I first ran into Baekhyun. He was really a beauty. His smile made my heart flutter. I realize right there being with Baekhyun was better than any relationships I ever been in. I really can't imagine my life without Baekhyun.. Yeah I can be in a relationship with a girl but it's not Baekhyun so it won't mean anything. No person is like Baekhyun.

"So I could show you my heart"

I'm a idot for not expressing my feeling towards Baekhyun. I'm a idot for letting Kris meet Baekhyun so he can take him away from me. I'm a idot for not doing anything about it. Not even fighting for Baekhyun's heart when I promise Kris I would. If I express my love for Baekhyun, it would be a happliy ever after like a fariytale but I'm in reality world not a fairytale world. It's never a happliy ever after in the real world. It never has

"That still hasn’t done everything"

I told Kris my love for BAekhyun but that didn't do anything.. I dug my own grave when I told Kris. What a best friend. Why did he do this to me? I been good to him since he was 5 and this how he repay me? I guess that I found the real Kris. The Kris that I regret meeting.

"I thought the entire world stopped
Only the happy times pass me by"

How can on person change my life? When he's with me, times stop. When he leaves, it feels like the world was about to end.  When he smiles, it's like the sun came from the gray clouds making every one happy. When he's sad, it's like a rain storm coming scared to come out. How can Baekhyun change me like this.

"I’ve lived without knowing
How precious you are"

I never care for the girls I'm with.. When I break up with them, they cry while I'm emotionless. I can't feel sad for them when I know it wouldn't last. When they say 'I love you' I know it's meanless because that word can be thrown from girls mouth easily. But Baekhyun is really more precious than anything it the world. Where in the world was I when he became a existance to the world? He's like a rose in a wild flower field.

"Baekhyun.."

Tears came in my eyes blinding my vision. I clutch my chest feeling my heart beating in pain. I guess what true heart break feels like eh? To the point you don't feel alive anymore.

"Baekhyun..."

My tears came down hard like the rain. I wished it rain right now so my mood can feel better. I just want any think that makes me feel better. Make me forget the pain..

Baekhyun POV

I was worried because I didn't see Chanyeol in class. This is not like Chanyeol. I told the teacher I had to go to the bathroom and I got permission to leave. I felt Kris stare and I shook it off. I ran to the specail room to check if he was in there but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Where can Chanyeol be?"

I remember another place Chanyeol goes to to be alone. The roof top. I ran and open the door to the rooftop carefully not letting noise echo the scenery. I saw the Chanyeol's figure sitting on the edge letting his hair flow with the wind and the sun hit his pale skin. He looked like a angel. A sad angel. His facial expression showed sadness. I never remember seeing sadness when I first met him. What is causing his sadness.

"Baekhyun.."

Why is he whispering my name? Am I the one causing his pain? Am I the reason why his personality change?

"Baekhyun.."

I saw as a tear drop fell from his face. Chanyeol please.. Let me figure what I have done so I could heal your pain.. Then Chanyeol eyes connected to mines making me freeze. I walked closer to Chanyeol eyes still connect with his and then he pulled me into a hug. His hug feel different than Kris hugging me. Chanyeol embrace makes me feel safe and love. His warm breath on my neck started to make me shiver.

"Chanyeol tell Baekhyun what to do so Baekhyun can heal Chanyeol."

Chanyeol looked at me with sadness and kiss my forehead like he used to do which I missed.

"I want you to stick by me and you'll heal me."

My heart beated faster than the usual beats per minute.

Kris could never make my heart beat like that.

Baekhyun..

Are you regretting being with Kris?

Yes.. I be lying if I didn't regret it.

Is Kris the right one?

Maybe not.

Is Chanyeol the one?

Maybe..