Chapter 8

Only You Pt 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

Dragging my large luggage,I proceed to the Mcdonald restaurant and ordered myself a Double cheese burger meal and start eating it hungrily until I heard a familiar voice calling out my name...

Nickhun???

 

The moment Nickhun heard his name being called out by the voice of a female,he immedietly turned around to take a look.He was shocked to see the woman who was part of his past appeared right in front of him that he didn't even realise the cup of hot coffee he was holding on earlier ware released from his hands.

"Oh !"he thought to himself the moment his brain starts to function once again.It was Angela!The next thing that happened went so fast that he didn't even realize that Angela was actually hugging him."Khun!I missed you baby"she told him and start to leaves her kisses all over his face,he was totally caught off guard by her reaction.

"Er..Angela?"he finally find himself talking to her as he tried to pushed her off from her tight hug,"Can you let go of me?"he asked once again in a slightly annoyed tone."Oh,I'm sorry,I'm just to happy to see you here,it's been so long that we  saw each other and I really missed you baby,I really do"she broke into tears not minding the stares from those patrons.

"O..ok"he replied awkwardly as he tried to hush her sobbing cause they were gaining attention from the onlookers."Angela,can you released me yet?"he asked and she let go.

"I missed you baby,don't you?"

"Erm sorry but I don't,well you're part of my past and I don't want the same past to repeat.Enough is enough"he told her coolly.

"I know,Khun.I will never replaced Victoria but just let me call you baby like how I used to call you"she plead him.\

*sigh*

"I got to go Angela my staff is here to pick me up,see ya"and he went off without even looking back.

 

The moment Khun left her,he felt so relieved that he was able to get away from her afterall he doesn't really want to make the same stupid mistake that he once did right before Victor was born.He just hoped that no one saw Angela hugging him or it would means trouble for him.Being a rich tycoon especially if your face are being the covered to almost all Business magazines it's really possible for people to notice you no matter what you where or where you are,these nosy people wll always be there to see/notice you.Same goes for Nickhun,though he's Korean No 1 successful business man,he's still very humble and never once thought of himself as someone who is rich or famous.

"Terry!"Khun called out as soon as he saw his manager who's incharge of the America branch came running towards him."I'm sorry for being late Sir"he bowed down."It's ok but why are you so late?Aish nevermind just sent me to my hotel room now"he told Terry and hand over his giant luggage for the small build guy to carry.

 

 

The moment Khun reached his hotel room,he quickly took out his mobile and starts dialing his wife.

"Baby?"

"sdasdgfsh,Honey!You've agfsdasg reach?"she asked

"Babe,I can hardly hear you,where are you guys?"he asked as he strained his ears closer to his mobile.

"We're at the aasdfghjj the Lotte World,honey I call asdfghsdfghj you back in asdfghjklo 5 mins time"and the line went dead.

 

5minutes later...

"Honey?Can you hear me now?"Victoria asked as soon as thier phone line got connected.

"Yes baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter