Chapter 11

Only You Pt 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The family of three have decided to get pizza for their lunch.Of course the kids were feeling estatic after knowing that they will all be heading to the pizza parlour.One thing in common among the kids,all of them love pizza that they could really finished up a whole box by themselves.

"Yay! We're gonna have pizza!"Victor clapped in happiness.

"Can Kayla and me have the pepperoni pizza daddy?"Trish asked her dad and he smile.

"So are you kids ready to get those pizza"Wooyoung shouted loud  making the kids scream in response,"YES!!!"

Hiring 2 cars for the Woo and Taec family,the Horvejkul decided to ride on their Silver Chevrolet Camaro.

"Let me go in first!"

"No!Me!"

"Kids!Stop it this instance! I'm not going to tolerate this attitude anymore!"Nickun raised his voice upon seeing his twibs quarelling again.

"But daddy,its Nicky oppa fault!"Kayla answered with tears in her eyes.

"I don't care whose at fault! Victor get in the car first"

"Yesh,daddy" the small boy quickly obeyed his dad instruction and climbed aboard.

"Now,if the both of you doesn'tapologize to each other then both of you will stay here by yourself" and he walk towards his driver seat.

That was the first time ever Nicky and Kayla were scolded by their dad.They had never see him getting angry at them.Being the eldest Nicky makes his first move by apologising to his sister.

"K,I'm sorry"extendi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter