Chapter 12

Only You Pt 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy!We're here!" Victor wave his hand as soon as he saw his daddy appeared behind the door.Walking towards the long table where the rest are sitting,Khun settled down next to his wife.

"Ya!What took you so long?"Wooyoung asked.

"Oh,I was parking my car just now and there was this lady who approached me asking for direction"he replied as he his hands reached out for a glass of cold water.

"Let's order the food now"Taecyeon suggested and the kids clapped their hands happily.

 

"Hi,Can I get your order now sir?" a waitress appeared behind Nickhun startling him a bit.

"Oh! Yes,we'll get 2 large Pepperoni,2 Hawaiian and 2 Cheese Lover"

"What about the drinks,sir?"the waitress asked again.

"Just give us Cola,will do"he smiled as he handed the menu over to the waitress.

 

The kids went wild as soon as they saw the waitress carrying the pizzas towards the table.The younger kids were clapping thier hands in excitement while the bigger kids were drooling at the sight of the pizza.

"Here's you order"the waitress said as she placed down those hot piping pizza.

"Thanks"

 

They were busily munching on their pizza when Nickhun handphones started to ring,digging his pocket for his mobile,coincidentally Victoria saw the name of the caller; Angela.

"Hello?Yeah,I'm with my family..Why?Ouh,when?Alright"

"What does she want?"Vic asked showing her annoyed face.

"Oh,she only wanted to tell me that her friend from Time Magazine wants to interview me for their next issue"he said calmly.

"Is that all?"she questioned again.

"Yup,baby,she has already moved on.Don't worry."

"Fine,I'm just being wary of her"

"You don't have to,I only love you baby"kissing her on the lips.

"Eew!Can you guys not make out here?"Wooyoung spoke up.

"Sorry,can't help it"Khun smirked.

"The kids are here!Mind you guys!"Taecyeon chirped in.

"It's ok Uncles..We're used to it"Nicky told his two beloved uncles and they laugh along.

*************************************

The boys are already feeling tired after walking round the mall with paperbags in their hands."Daddy,I'm tired.Is mummy and K going to continue shopping?"Nicky asked his daddy who were carrying little Sherleen in his arm.

"Me too.Aish the two ladies will make your daddy go bankrupt,luckily your baby sister is still small"making he little girl giggle as if she understood what her daddy were talking about.

"Aigoo,little princess,why are you giggling?"he asked in a playful way.

"Daddy!I wanna go home!"Nicky told his father with his arm across.

"We'll go home in a while"

"Khun ar,I'm dying of boredom staying here watching out for the kids."Wooyoung pouted his lips.

"Woo!You're not even cute!Stp doing that,cause it really doesn't worked on us"Taecyeon told him as he smack Wooyoung head.

"Ouch! It hurts,you TEETH!"

"You call me what?!"

"Guys,stop it,you two are being childish,look,I think the boys have fallen asleep"Khun pointed towards the empty bench where he saw both his sons,Bryan and his brother,includin Freddy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter