Chapter 13

Only You Pt 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Last day of the trip...

Victoria Pov

Times do past very fast especially when you're spending times with your love ones.Today is my last day seeing my husband as me and our 4 kids will be flying back to Korea together with the others since the one week school holiday is finally coming to end.

My hubby have been kind enough to put his busy schedule aside just to spend it with our family and friends.Seeing the kids enjoyed every seconds with their daddy makes me happy and yet sad at the same time coz once we reached Korea they will start asking about their daddy. My kids really have a strong bond with their daddy that even if no matter how hard the wind blew them,they will still be there holding on to one another to fight against it.

Our little Sherleen is also looking very cheerful especially when she woke up next to her daddy.Truth is she was only closed to me as I were always there for her and she would only see her daddy after he return home that's if she has not fallen asleep yet.

Oh did I mention that I've met Angela?Well,my super busy hubby actually brought the 5 of us over to his office sincr he's manager Terry told him that he was needed to sign several argument.Being a good wife,I told him to go but he was just being clingy and finally he suggested that I followed him to his office.

Though married to him for 9 years,I have never stepped my foot in his office.. I meant the office in America.The kids were of course enjoying themselves since it's their first time as well going to their daddy work place.

Khun had even introduce us to his staff and I felt so proud seeing all this people respecting my husband well maybe because he's the one who is feeding them.Anyway,while I was in my husband office with him,Angela had came over and I was kinda suprised to see her.She was looking absolutely gorgeus not that she wasn't before but she's a totally different person now.

The atmosphere had kinda turned eerily awkward.Why not?Your past is actually standing in front of you but I'm acting all cool since she wasn't alone coz she actually brought along a guy with her.

"Oh,Victoria! You're here too?"she asked me and I smile.
"Any problem Bella?" I heard my husband asked. Bella?Who the is Bella?!So she's not Angela?!

I think she knows that I'm kinda lost with the situation and thankfully she lighten me up.And. I can now say that my heart is at ease when Bella or Angela told me that she's no longer harbour any feelings towards my husband.

Good news!That guy that ame in with her is her boyfriend soon to be fiance! 

"Congratulation,bro"my husband shaking his hand with Angela boyfriend and that guy gladly accept.

"Anyway,Khun,I'm here to tell you that my friend from the Time Magazine wants to meet you tomorrow. I actually wanted to just call you and inform but since we were councindentally around this area I decided to drop by."

"Alright,baby.I'm done we can go now".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter