Chapter 25

Only You Pt 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of their kids laughing filled the entire house as they sat down for breakfast together as a family.Listening to their dad telling them lame jokes and the eruption of laughter coming from the kids brought  a smile on Victoria face while she fed the youngest of the siblings.This is one of the thing that she had missed the most when Khun had to left America for his business trip,she wouldn't trade anything else in the world just to see the happiness on their kids faces.   "Daddy,shall we go out today as a family?"Kayla asked as she stuffed in her food into ,"I wanna shopped daddy"   "Sure!"   The kids were so happy that they got out of their chair and ran up to their daddy,giving him a wet kiss on his cheeks before running back to their seat.   "Yay!Daddy is the best!"chirped their 4 year old so Victor as he gobbled up his food.   "Yes!Daddy is jjang!"Kayla his older sister join in.   Khun couldn't help but to laughed at his kids antic.How happy he was seeing his kids and wife having breakfast together sitting in the same room just like a normal family.  

Theres one problem with Nickhun being a father which is he would never say "NO"to any of his kids request.To him all his kids deserves the best which explain why Victoria is forever complaining whenever she receive their credit card bill.Just imagine Nickhun getting a bling bling Barbie for his 2 years old daughter,Sherleen on her first birthday.Isn't it crazy?Oh well that Nickhun who really does pamper his kids too much.

  "Kids,just remember not to spend to much and each of you are only allowed to get ONLY 1 ITEM per person,understand?"Vic spoke out in her stern motherly tone.   "But daddy say..."   "No Victor..Now hurry up finished your meal and get ready.   Between both the adults the kids listen more to their mum since she's the one who is disciplining the kids all the time as Khun is too busy with work but
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter