Chapter 2

Only You Pt 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun Pov

 

Phew!Finally after hours of exercising in this exclusive personal gym room of mine,I'm finally done..Let's check my hot and delicious abs,woah!It looks more stunning than ever!hehe!Vic must be liking it when she saw this later on!Kekeke..Now where is my water bottle that I bought in earlier?There it is!I am so thirsty that I squeezed the bottle real hard that the water squirt on to my bare chest!Talking about squeezing my mind suddenly drifted to my y hot wife s!hehe..Luckily she is not here or else I would already attacked her s endlessly.Just talking about her and imagining about it already got me aroused,see what I mean?

 

Looking at the big clock being hang on the wall,I realised that it was almost lunch time no wonder my tummy been making lots of funny noises..Hmm..I dragged my heavy feet out the gym with my white towel sling across my bare chest and head out to find my wife.It didn't took me long to find her cause there she is standing in front of the fire stove preparing my our lunch.Hmm..I can smell from far that she's preparing my favourite Kimchi Stew.I slowly tiptoe quietly towards her and gave her a back hugged still with my body covered with sweat.I giggle as I saw her getting startled by the sudden hugged.

 

"What are cooking for lunch baby?"I asked her as i hugged her from behind."Your favourite Kimchi Stew"she replied as she turn her body around to face me.Wow!I swear I'm really getting aroused right now upon seeing the cleavage that slightly being pulled downward asking me to grabs her s that instance.Relax Khun!Breathe in-huff puff..Breathe out-huff puff..I can't control any longer as I just pulled her closer towards me as I kissed her on the lips ferociously causing the ladle she was holding to drop on the kitchen floor!*Clang Clang*

 

Vic tried to push me away with her hands but failed to do so as I was holding onto her waist so tight while my lips were still ravishing those juicy plump lips of her.Using my tongue to beg her for the entrance,she still insist on putting a tough f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter