Chapter 7

Only You Pt 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner was fun with both Khun and Vic getting teased by their friends,it was really a heartwarming scene to see 3 families having a simple dinner in one place.The kids were also enjoying each other company just like their parents who were too engrossed with the "make out"topic to even notice where the kids are going.Well,the kids are not going anywhere far but just to hang around in both Nicky and Kayla room leaving the youngest Victor and Sherleen to play on their own.

"Bryan hyung,come let's play in my room"Nicky called out and the Bryan immedieatly followed him to his room.

"Wow!Nicky did your parents revamp your room again?"Bryan asked as he look around the room,it amaze the small boy how could his buddy have his room revamp over and over again.

"Wohoo!I love this!Your room is so cool! I love this wall paper!Nicky you are one lucky brat!"he said

"Well,you can ask Uncle Woo to do the same thing for your room too"he smirked.

"My dad is stingy,I wished I was in your place,anyway any new stuff to show me?"he asked and Nicky nod his head.

"Look,this is the new game Daddy bought for me,I don't know he knew that I really wanted this game so much but thank god he bought this so now we can play!"passing the game console.

*Knock Knock*

"Oppa?Can both Trish and me join you guys?"Kayla asked with her head stuck out behind the door.

"Why?I thought you guys love to play those barbies?"Nicky asked his sister annd Bryan nod his head in agreement.

"Aish!Why are you asking me so many question oppa?Just Yes or No?!"

"Erm,hi boys"Trish called out causing Nicky to almost dropped his game console.

"H--hi!"Nicky stammer.

"Can we join you guys?"she asked.

"O--of course..Com--e in"Nicky stammered with his eyes stay fix on Trish.

"Nicky?What's wrong with you?Love struck again?Kekeke"Bryan nudged him but Nicky didn't budge at all.

"Oppa,you are acting weird,come and sit here Trish"Kayla called out as she pat an empty space for Trish to sit.

"Can I asked what are you guys playing?It seems fun?"Trish asked the boys.

"We're playing the latest Winning Eleven 13,we'll show you how we BOYS play,ready Nicky?"Bryan asked but seems like Nicky wasn't paying attention to him and that really pissed him off.

"Hey!Are you done staring at her?"Bryan whispered as he pulled the poor boy ear causing him to get startled.

"Ouch!That really hurts hyung!"Nicky whine causing all of them to giggles.

 

The two boys were having serious looks on their face since they are arguing about who is better and even get the girls involve with their stupid dare.

"I'm better than you hyung!"

"No,I'm better than you!"

"FIne,we'll see who is better once this game end"

"Ok,hmm..to make it interesting why not we pair up,me and Kay while you and Trish?"

"OK FINE!The loser have to do whatever the winner wants them to do,deal?"

"Deal!,Don't worry Kayla,this oppa of yours will win it for you!"

"Oppa,Fighting!!"

 

Few minutes later...

"Hooray!Bryan oppa won!!"

"I told you I'm better"he smirked.

"Whatever!"Nicky told him in anger and was about to leave the room.

"Wait!We made a deal don't we?"Brayn wiggle his eye brows and so is Kayla who's busy giggling.

"Fine,what do you want us to do?"

"Hmm..I have no idea..Do you have any suggestion Kay?"

"Give one another a kiss on the cheeks!"she gleed with both her hands clasp together.

"WHAT?!"Nicky and Trish said in unision

"Come on Nicky,be a man!Wohooo this is so fun","I know you're waiting for this aren't you"Bryan whispered into N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter