Chapter 32

Only You Pt 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy Khun!" little Ricky shouted as he dash across the living room the moment he saw Khun walking down the stairs.

"Hey young man"Khun smiled,carrying the boy in his arm.

Unknown to Khun his kids were watching his action and they were not so pleased seeing their daddy,kissing the lil boy even though they know that little Ricky is probably close to their dad was because he was born without having a father figure to show him the meaning of fatherly love.

"Oppa"Kayla whispered ,"I don't like that little boy"

"Me too hyung,daddy is ours and not his but why is he clinging to daddy"

"Its ok kids,he just need some fatherly love,go on carry on playing"Nicky replied with a smile.

 

Meanwhile the tension within Victoria and Mandy could be felt as Victoria notice how Mandy would blush when seeing Khun playing with little Ricky together with their kids.

"So..how do you get to know my HUSBAND"she asked emphasizing on the word husband startling Mandy who were too focus staring over Khun and her son.

"Er..we work togther back in America,I work in a magazine company in which I was supposed to interview Khun."

"Are you guys that close till your son call him 'daddy'wheres the real father?"

Mandy was taken aback with Victoria sudden question,she wasn't really expecting Victoria to asked her that.

"Well,Ricky father left me after knowing that I got pregnant.As for Khun he's just a friend"she said,"though I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter