I Feel Like a Hero

I Feel Like a Hero

 

“Ahhh! Oh my freakin’ god! Dude! When did you get back from America? Why didn’t you call me?”

Shin He looked at how happy Gi Kwang was just talking to Hyun Joong and thought to herself, “What a bunch of ladies. And their shriek is horribly, painfully, loud too. Louder than mines I think,”

“When are you coming home?” Gi Kwang asked eagerly to meet Hyun Joong.

“I come home every weekend, but I have to see if I’m free this week,” Hyun Joong replied.

“Dude! You better make some time for me! Imma kill you if you don’t come,”

“All right, I’ll try to come. Hey can I talk to Shin Hye real quick?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Bored with me already? Fine, have it your way,” Gi Kwang said handing Shin Hye the phone, “Here, your sister wants to talk to you,”

Shin Hye snickered because she heard Hyun Joong’s voice saying, “Hey! I heard that!”

“Yeah oppa?”

“Are you home yet?”

“Uhm yeah, right now I’m in the neighborhood showing Gi Kwang oppa around,” Shin Hye answered.

“What did she just call me ‘oppa’?” thought Gi Kwang while smirking deviously, “Hmm, this is gonna be gooood,” Gi Kwang thought while sliding down his bench coolly with his arms crossed.

“What on earth is he doing?” Shin Hye thought.

“Oppa, I’m gonna get ready to sleep now okay?”

“Okay, good night,” Hyun Gi Kwangg said, “But can I talk to Gi Kwang real quick?”

“Fine,” Shin Hye said passing the phone to Gi Kwang.

“Yellow?” Gi Kwang said.

“Hey uh, can you do a favor for me?”

“What?”

“Just watch over Shin Hye for me until I come home,” said Hyun Joong.

“I was planning to do that anyway,” thought Gi Kwang.

“Sure, anything for my princess,” Gi Kwang said puckering his lips.

“First, gross, and second, can you keep her company? As in like when school is over. When she gets home, she has nobody to talk to, or to help her with her homework. So, as a friend, will you please do that for me?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Most definitely, and like I said, anything for you my dear,” Gi Kwang said.

“Whatever, just do that for me and I’ll treat you to a drink,”

“All right, just go to sleep you old man,”

“All right, night Gi Kwang,”

“Night baby,” Gi Kwang said seductively.

“Ohh gross dude, don’t call me that agai-“And before Hyun Joong could finish his sentence, Gi Kwang hung up.

“So, are you ladies done talking?” Shin Hye asked.

“Yes, your brother would just not hang up,” Gi Kwang said smiling.

“Oh, Gi Kwang-ah, is that your driver’s car?” Shin Hye asked while pointing at the car driving by.

“No, I don’t think so, oh. It is. Over here!” Gi Kwang shouted while jumping up and down.

“Over here!” Shin Hye joined Gi Kwang and waved her hands.

“Gi Kwang? Why are you here? I thought you were at the mall. And I got your strange text that said “Namsan Tower’ so I assumed you were in Sungpa-Gu. I drove around for an hour lookin-“