I Feel Like a Hero

I Feel Like a Hero

 

 

“Songpa-Gu?!?!?” Shin Hye yelled, “Uh, ahjusshi, please drop me off at the Namsan Tower,”

“Thank you,” Shin Hye said while getting off the bus. Shin Hye’s eyes started to tear up a little because she was afraid of being lost and especially scared of what her brother might say, “I should call Hyun Joong and tell him I’m okay. He must be really worried,” Shin Hye said biting down her lips, “Hurry Gi Kwang! We have to hurry back home!” Shin Hye shouted.

Gi Kwang slowly got off the bus not knowing what the problem was. “Is it my fault? Did I cause Shin Hye to be this worried? And on her first day meeting me too?!?! Man, I’m so stupid!” Gi Kwang thought to himself almost pulling his hair out. Then he suddenly remembered that his mom gave him his own personal driver.

“Wait! I have a driver who knows how to find us! Uhm, where are we again?” Gi Kwang asked.

“I think the ahjusshi said we were in Songpa-Gu,” Shin Hye replied.

“Kay’, now I just text my driver where we are, and hope to god he ca- NOOO!” Gi Kwang screamed out of nowhere.

“What happened? You scared me! What’s going on?” Shin Hye asked with a disturbed face knowing something wrong was happening.

Gi Kwang looked at up at Shin Hye with huge eyes and spoke, “My phone died on me,”

Shin Hye was quiet and didn’t say anything. This made Gi Kwang even more worried.

“Your phone died? Did you at least send the text to your driver? Please tell me you did, PLEASE tell me you did,” Shin Hye said practically begging him to say ‘yes’.

“Well, I got Namsan Tower, I think that’s enough for him to know right?” Gi Kwang asked with a cautious face.

“Just use my phone, what’s your driver’s phone number? “ Shin Hye asked handing him her phone.

“I don’t remember what his phone number is,” Gi Kwang said quietly.

Shin Hye had a frustrated face but didn’t want Gi Kwang to feel bad so she managed to say, “It’s okay, don’t worry, if you were able to send him ‘Namsam Tower’, he should know,” Shin Hye said trying to cool herself down, “Why don’t we find a comfortable place to talk and wait for your driver to come,”

“Okay,” Gi Kwang said while following her like a lost puppy, “So, how is Hyun Joong so far? Is his college life good?” Gi Kwang said trying to start a conversation.

“Yeah, it’s fine. Oh, that reminds me, I need to call him,” Shin Hye took out her phone and started to dial Hyun Joong’s phone number.

“Hello? Oppa?”

“Yah, why didn’t you call me huh? You know how easily I get worried, why didn’t you call when got home? Are you with Dara? Are you even home yet? Hey, I’m asking you a question, don’t ignore me,” Hyun Joong said angrily.

“Well oppa, I was at the mall with Dara, and you’ll never guess who I met on the way,” Shin Hye said in a cheerful tone trying to make her brother less mad at her.

“Who?” Hyun Joong said with attitude, “Gi Kwang,” Shin Hye said smiling while passing the phone to Gi Kwang to say hi.

“What? Shin Hye-ah, don’t mess with me over the phone, I’m already mad enou-“

“Hello? Is this Kim Hyun Joong?” Gi Kwang said while grinning.

“Gi Kwang-ah, is that you?”

“Duh! Who do you think? Did you miss me? Cause I missed you bro, I really did,”