I Feel Like a Hero

I Feel Like a Hero

 

Gi Kwang turned around to see where Shin Hye was.

 Gi Kwang laughed at Shin Hye since she looked so frustrated with the long line, slow service, and because she was hungry.

Shin Hye turned around to see where Gi Kwang was and saw him stretching his arms and waving them so Shin Hye can see where Gi Kwang is.

 Finally Shin Hye got to the front of the line and got to order her food.

“So, how’s your food?” Shin Hye asked.

“The food here tastes great,” Gi Kwang said with his mouth full, “How’s yours?”

“Eh, it’s so-so. I can make better,” Shin Hye said confidently.

“Why don’t I come over sometime and see for myself?” Gi Kwang asked while smirking.

“Erm, sure. Come over on the weekends when Gi Kwang’s here,” Shin Hye said squirming a bit.

After the two finished their meals, Shin Hye took him to Forever 21 to find some shoes and flats since Shin Hye was tired of her ugly sneakers.

“Wow, these are cute,” Gi Kwang said while picking up a pair of leopard print high heels.

“Yeah, but I’m looking for shoes to go to school, not a fashion party,” Shin Hye said taking the heels away from him.

“Hmm, how about this one?” Gi Kwang said while holding sparkly polka-dotted flats.

“Here, why don’t I find the shoes, and you tell me if they look good or not,” Shin Hye said while walking away.

At the end of the day, Shin Hye finally found a cute pair of flats at Forever 21 and a pair of Converses at Shoe Palace.

“Thanks for coming with me, and thanks for paying for my shoes,” Shin Hye said awkwardly while thinking what happened back at the store.

“Hi, I’d like to buy these shoes,” Shin Hye said to the cashier.

“These? Oh these were already paid for by another customer,”

“What? Someone already paid for these?” Shin Hye said with confusion in her tone, “Okay then, thanks,”

“Hah, what a lucky girl. I wish I had a boyfriend like that,” whispered the cashier to her friend.

“Does she think she’s whispering? I can hear her a mile away. And he’s not my boyfriend. Just my friend that’s a boy. And why did he buy all these for me? We barely just met today, and he’s already being this nice. Now I have to buy him something back. Dang it, my pho money,” Shin Hye thought to herself.

“So how much did it cost?” Gi Kwang said while unwrapping a lollipop.

“Uhm, strangely, someone had already paid for me,” Shin Hye said cocking her head in his direction, “You didn’t pay for these did you?”

“Maybe, I don’t know, I was busy buying this lollipop,” Gi Kwang said whilst walking away.

“Well whoever it is, I just want to say ‘thank you’ and I will be sure to buy them a gift someday,” Shin Hye said while catching up to Gi Kwang. Gi Kwang smiled and thought, “what kind of gift am I going to be receiving?”

Shin Hye and Gi Kwang walked to the bus station and hopped on the bus.

“So, where are you headed to?” asked Gi Kwang.

“Well, first, I need to call Hyun Gi Kwangg and tell him that I’m home from shopping, and,” Shin Hye sniffed her shirt, “I need to take a shower. Where is your place, I’ll drop you off first,”