I Feel Like a Hero

I Feel Like a Hero

 

“All right I understand, you can nag me later, but first meet Park Shin Hye, Kim Hyun Joong’s sister,” Gi Kwang said with an awkward face.

A very old man came out of the black car and greeted Shin Hye.

“Ahh, Shin Hye, I’ve heard,”

“All right, hyung, you don’t have to say much, just drop Shin Hye back home,” Gi Kwang said nudging the driver.

“That’s what you paid me to do, so that’s what I’m gonna do,” The driver said while opening the door for Shin Hye. And when Gi Kwang was about to go in and sit next to Shin Hye, the driver raised one eyebrow and laughed.

The car ride was silent and nobody would talk. After five minutes of silence, the driver stopped at a red light and spoke, “Shin Hye-shi,”

“Yes?” replied Shin Hye.

“I forgot to ask you, where do you live?”

“Right, sorry I forgot to tell you earlier. 135-283 Seoul Seocho Neighborhood #2, Hana Apartments,”

“Oh, I have a nephew there. Do you know about a boy named Kim Jongin?”
“Uhm , no sorry,” Shin Hye replied.

“What school are you going to?” asked the driver.

“Seoul High School,”

“Really?  That’s where Jongin is going, I hope you two become friends. Ah, here we are, Hana apartments,”

Shin Hye gave Gi Kwang a look and saw that he was sleeping already, “He barely walked, what a baby. I walk to school and back, and go shopping, so what is he so tired about?” thought Shin Hye.

“Goodbye!” Shin Hye said while waving, “And thank you! Tell Gi Kwang I said ‘thank you’ when he gets home for me okay? Because without him, I would still be at Namsan Tower. So tell him I said ‘thank you’ and that I am very glad we bumped into each other today,”

“All right, go in now, it’s late,” said the driver.

“Okay, good night! Drive safe,” Shin Hye said while walking into her apartment.

“What a long day, I’m just gonna brush my teeth and hit the bed,” Shin Hye said to herself.

 

~Wow, fantastic baby, dance, oooh oooh, I wanna dance, dance, dance, ~

Shin Hye reached her arm over to the table next to her bed and shut off the alarm.

“Today is officially my last day of summer,” she said while yawning.

Shin Hye did her daily morning routine and finished them earlier than she thought she would.

“What to do now?” Shin Hye said while taking her list from the trash can, “I basically finished everything on this list, should I go call Dara and bother her?”

Shin Hye dialed Dara’s number and said, “Hello? Dara?”

“Shin Hye?!? Yah! Why didn’t you call me? I thought you were mad at me since I didn’t go the mall with you,”

“No, but I just need to tell you something,”

“What?”

“Remember Lee Gi Kwang?”

“Lee Gi Kwang?!?! The hot one? Your oppa’s best friend right?”