Road to Forgiveness

Dreaming of You

Raehyun pushed Kan away from him, his nerves tingling from meeting him again. There was a long silence where Kan stared at him and he chose to avoid all eye contact

 

“Raehyun.”

 

“Stop...Kan. Why are you on probation? And why are you in the studio so late?”

 

Kan stayed silent, his eyes searching for something. Raehyun tried to stand up, feeling as though Kan was ignoring him, but he was quickly grabbed. There was still no words spoken as Kan continued to stare at him. Continued to stare into his eyes.

 

“Let me go!”

 

Raehyun tore himself free of Kan's hold, but he still couldn't stand. Kan had lunged at him, forcing him to lay on the ground. Kan ended up being real close to his face, his breath hitting Raehyun in the face.

 

“Don't leave yet. Please! There is something...I need to say to you, but I don't know how.”

 

Raehyun nodded, but quickly turned his head away from Kan. They were still so close and he could begin to feel Kan's warmth sink into him. Kan placed his forehead against Raehyun's shoulder, breathing heavily.

 

“Kan?”

 

There was silence, allowing Raehyun to feel how hot Kan's forehead actually was. He forced Kan to roll to the side, a moan being forced out of him.

 

“Kan!”

 

Raehyun was desperate, finally coming to realize that Kan was sick. He had a fever, and it was now very obvious to him how high a fever it actually was. He grabbed Kan, trying to pull him up, but Kan grabbed his arm trying to force him to stop. However, the attempt was weak because Kan's strength was diminishing.

 

“Just let me stay here. I don't mind being alone. Don't worry about me anymore, you've already saved me one too many times.”

 

Raehyun stared down at Kan as he felt confused. When had he ever done anything to save Kan? Kan had been the one to save him, not the other way around.

 

“Shut Up! You're obviously delirious!” Raehyun said, attempting to get him to his feet. Kan was much taller and had the body and muscles of a dancer. There was no way he was going to lift this man by himself.

 

“You saved me before!” Kan yelled, his voice fading quickly. Raehyun ignored what he had said, but leaned over him once more.

 

“Kan! I'm going to get help. I'll be right back.” He hesitated but no response was given back. He ran out of the studio, knowing who he had to look for.

 

He knocked at the door instantly, knowing he was the cause for something crashing inside the room. The door opened a moment later, revealing Jinon. He looked about ready to murder someone, but that didn't distract Raehyun from realizing he was shirtless.

 

“What is it?” Jinon had forgotten his anger so he could find a t-shirt. Raehyun couldn't speak when he noticed that YeJun was fast asleep in Jinon's bed.

 

“What is it?!?!”

 

Jinon had snapped, forgetting that YeJun was asleep behind him.

 

“It's Kan! He's really sick!”

 

As soon as the words were out, Jinon ran out of the room and towards the familiar studio where Kan was. Together they were able to get the unconscious male all the way to the infirmary. It ended up being a bust. The usually always open infirmary was closed, the school's doctor having been called to a conference for the weekend.

 

“What do we do?” Raehyun panicked, knowing that Kan's temperature was too high. If they didn't do anything about it soon then Kan would be in some serious trouble.

 

“My bedroom! We'll put him in the bath. That should help lower it for a little while.” Jinon quickly moved in the direction of his own room. Yejun followed orders immediately, helping to fill up the bathtub with warm water. Meanwhile, Jinon was busy taking the clothes off of Kan while Raehyun could look away. He was too embarrassed to see Kan's body like this. It was like a sin to find another man's body so attractive.

 

“Raehyun what are you doing? Help me with his shoes! If we destroy them he'll never forgive us.” Jinon spoke hurriedly, Raehyun had no choice but to help him with the rest of Kan's clothing. Finally, Kan was in the bathtub. Jinon was carefully washing Kan's clear, pale skin while Raehyun was watching from the bathroom's doorway. He couldn't help but to admire Kan's body as well as Jinon's ability to be so fatherly-like.

 

“Yejun, come with me. We need to find some medicine, soup and water. Raehyun, watch over him, alright? Make sure you wash his skin often. He's sweating a lot.” Jinon suddenly got up, leaving Raehyun alone with Kan.

 

He held the cloth that Jinon had used to wash Kan, but he couldn't move any closer. He knew that he should be helping, but he was scared. There were so many thoughts running through his mind which prevented him from moving any closer.

 

“Rae...hyu...ah.” Kan's voice was breathless as his eyes rolled open and then quickly closed again. He had no choice but to rush forward. He truly did want to be by his side, but he was scared to show it. However, it seemed Kan was unconscious again before he was there. He hesitantly began to wash Kan's body, starting from his face. Kan really was sweating a lot.

 

“Raehyun.” Kan murmured, his voice slightly stronger. Raehyun paused what he was doing, his hand pausing on Kan's forehead.

 

“Raehyun...”

 

Kan mumbled once more, this time his hand moved to grab Raehyun who was surprised. By accident, he let the cloth slip out of his hand and fall into the water. Kan forced Raehyun's hand to press into his own cheek, holding the hand tightly to his face. Raehyun was able to feel his soft skin, it gently. He hadn't realized that Kan's eyes had fluttered open, allowing himself to smile as he the soft-skinned cheek.

 

“You've liked me like this?” Kan's voice, which sounded stronger, forced him to pull away. He gasped when Kan grabbed him. It was Kan's intention to force Raehyun to stay, but he pulled too strongly. Raehyun had been pulled into the bathtub and was face-to-face with Kan. He shrieked, trying to remove himself from the embarrassing situation as quickly as possible.

 

“Don't!” Kan yelled, grabbing him once again. Raehyun was unable to move as they met each others eyes, causing him to blush like crazy. “Can't I? Can't I hold you like this for a little while?”

 

Raehyun froze, his heart jumping at the words. Again they stared at each other, unable to speak anymore words.

 

“What are you two doing?” Jinon interrupted the moment. Raehyun hurriedly stood, causing himself to slip out of the tub and land on his hands and knees.

 

“Raehyun!” Kan had sat up quickly, grabbing Raehyun's hips to help him up. Raehyun shot to his feet, brushing Kans hands away from him and moving out of reach.

 

“We can leave if you need more time alone.” YeJun suggested with a mischevious smile.

 

“No! No.”

 

Raehyun had refused to face Kan again. He was sure he had never been so embarrassed before.

 

“I-I'm going.” Raehyun had gotten to the bathroom door before he was called.

 

“Raeyun. Don't leave. We have to talk.”

 

He couldn't leave like this. It reminded him too much of what had happened two weeks ago. He turned, meeting Kan's eyes for a moment.

 

“I'll come back tomorrow."