Meet

Dreaming of You

He breathed heavily, every distraction in the back of his mind as he followed the beat of the fast paced song. He had a b-boy competition in only a few weeks and he still felt as though something was wrong. Although he did whatever he could, nothing seemed to be getting better.

 

He sat down in a chair, feeling frustrated after hours and hours of practice. Finally, he allowed time for distractions just as he heard his name from outside the room. He walked to it, easily finding his roommate-Jinon walking away with someone beside him. He narrowed his eyes at the back of the kid. He seemed to unfamiliar, something he didn't care about.

 

He glanced inside the practice room before looking at his watch. It was time to go. He needed to wash up and be early for the entrance dinner. He wasn't sure if he was ready for summer to be over, but he guessed it didn't really matter. Nothing really changed. Nothing ever changed for him.

 

He entered his room, finding that Jinon had already made it back before him. He was a year younger, but Jinon and he had gotten along well enough to decide to room together. He had been rather thankful to find a friend like him, and from the beginning it seemed as if they had become inseparable.

 

"Yo!" Jinon bobbed his head to the music that was coming out of his headphones. A moment later, they were thrown onto his bed. Kan had always respected the feel Jinon had towards music and the way he was able to compose.

 

"Hey, do you know a...a Kim Raehyun?"

 

Kan shrugged, thinking about the name for a moment before shaking his head no. He wasn't bothered by the question and kept pulling out the outfit he would be wearing to dinner. It wasn't anything special, just a simple suit since it was the first formal dinner of the year.

 

"No? Hmm...maybe that kid was delusional." Jinon whispered. "But he knew your full name."

 

Kan shrugged again, ignoring it. He was more worried about what he could do for his routine.

 

"Don't know, but if it's a freshman, keep him away from me. I have enough of them hanging around already."

 

He went to take a shower, knowing Jinon would be long gone by the time he would be out. After all, Jinon was a class president, and that meant he had to help set up the dinner.

 

 

 

 

This feeling was to crazy. The feeling that the man he had been searching for was so close, and yet so far away...

 

Searching through the crowd of people, knowing it was impossible to find a man so easily. Especially since he didn't know what he looked like. He was sure he was distracting his table mates, but couldn't be bothered by it. Or at least he couldn't till his roommate grabbed his arm in frustration.

 

"Raehyun, is something wrong? You are distracting me from listening!" Daegun's eyes dug into his own. He shook his head quickly. He smiled, seeing his roommate's worry.

 

He decided he would have all year to find him. For now, he had no choice but to pay attention

 

"The last order of business is to introduce some very important people. A few of the club captains and class presidents need to be introduced. First, Senior Class A's president, Jinon will step up to introduce everyone." Raehyung guessed that it was the School's president who had been speaking. Now the familiar sunbae stood on stage rather confidently. He didn't seem to worry about all the eyes on him at all.

 

He didn't really pay attention until he noticed some movement close to Jinon. His eyes never left the back of the man with dark blonde hair, his eyes and mouth staring firmly now at the crowd.

 

"Last of all...I would like to introduce the new Junior Class C President, Kan. He is also Captain of the B-boy team. Now let's eat!"

 

He stared at the man in awe. He seemed to have so much charisma and attitude. He never saw another student like him.

 

"Daegun! Daegun...who is that? Kan?"

 

Daegun quieted him instantly, looking around as he did.

 

"First, he is Kan hyung to you. Second, he keeps to himself most of the time. He is only close with a few people here. Why?"

 

Raehyun shrugged, although deep down inside something had shook inside of him when he saw Kan.

 

His heart started racing when he realized Kan was walking towards his table. Everything seemed to freeze when he caught sight of the uniform. Of the familiar name.

Choi Yeonghak

 

He was here and he had definitely found who he was looking for.

 

 

 

Mmmmm

I love writing too much I think. Or maybe I love Kpop too much

NAHHHHHH!