Block

Dreaming of You

It wasn't easy. To see his face haunting him even though he did his best to avoid any and all contact. The once crying face had suddenly turned bright in front of him. The tears no longer fell so easily as that day, but rather they turned up and got smaller as he smiled.

 

Kan shook his head, realizing that once again he had paused in his work out. He got to his feet instantly, knowing that his idea of working out hadn't been able to rid the ghost in his mind. He wiped his face of the non-existent sweat, his mind once again turning back to the matured face.

 

Back then, the face had been smaller and he looked so young. It was hard to believe that he could remember the face so easily, knowing that it was already strange for him to be distracted so easily. He rubbed his head, turning to leave the small gym.

 

The moment he left the gym, he was bombarded. Not only were the many young freshman following him with their awe-stricken eyes, but so was his roommate.

 

He already knew what he wanted.

 

The past couple days, Jinon had begged him to get to know Raehyun. To get to know the kid who stared at him from across the cafeteria. The same kid who attempted to talk to him everyday. The same kid who, after being invited by Jinon, had sat in his room and stared at him in silence.

 

"If you are going to say the same things you have been saying, and inviting the same person into our room again then save your breath. I'm not interested, and you know how I feel about freshman. You can hang out with your new friend."

 

Jinon sighed loudly before putting a tight arm around his head. He was already prepared. The whining and the unflattering pouting. He was used to it.

 

"Please! He just wants to get to know you!"

 

Jinon pleaded one last time. Kan stopped walking, removing his friend's hand from around him. He wasn't able to speak before someone spoke instead.

 

"He doesn't have to. I mean, if he doesn't want to."

 

With a short glance, he found that Raehyun was standing in the middle of the hallway alone. His charcoal eyes staring into space. Not looking at anyone or giving away any emotion.

 

Kan couldn't stand this anymore. In an instant, he grabbed Raehyun's arm and pulled him forcefully down the hallway and into a familiar studio. He trapped Raehyun only for a moment between his arms before recoiling.

 

"What do you want to know? Do you want to disrupt everything? I've set up walls for a reason. Why don't you get that?"

 

There was a silence. A silence in which Raehyun stared at him with eyes that screamed at him. It was painfully obvious that he was going to cry.

 

"I hate you. I hate that you follow me around. I hate that you look at me like that. Why don't you just leave? This school doesn't need someone to waste their talents by following someone like me. Go find someone else...I don't have time for you."

 

His hand crashed once more against the wall, dangerously close to Raehyun before he stormed out. He didn't even acknowledge the single freshman still in the hall. He didn't even hear what the freshman had said, but instead ran away. He was actually surprised at what he had done. He hadn't meant to be so harsh or so angry. However, after days of having repetitive feelings, he knew he was about to burst. Now he was regretting it. To be so harsh towards a freshman, who really had no right to be yelled at.

 

He felt his knees go weak as he sank to the ground. Everything seemed to spin around him. Sick. He felt sick. Everything that had kept his hopes up now seemed to be shrinking. It felt like he didn't have anything more to go for.

 

Tears fell as they usually did. So easy. He didn't even try to stop them, because he knew that this was over. That there was no chance that Kan would look at him like he had in the past. The gentleness was gone. Everything he had wanted to return and the feelings he had felt, they were no longer what he could hope for.

 

That's when he noticed his vision. Unfocused to focus. Color to black. Everything was black, and it scared him more than anything. He screamed loudly feeling everything that was close to him but being unable to see.

 

"Raehyun!"

 

He recognized his roommate's worried voice and knew that he was the one holding onto his arm. That didn't make him any less scared. He was scared that everything was over. That his life would now be dependent on everyone else.

 

Searching his pocket for his phone, he quickly dialed the first speed dial. The familiar, calm voice called his name. He cried at the voice, knowing that his brother would do anything for him.

 

 

"Hyung! Hyung!!"

 

"Raehyun? What? What's wrong?"

 

"Hyung! I can't...I can't see."

 

He felt himself starting to lose himself. To lose everything. His heart was beating fast, and he couldn't breath until he left the world to his unconscious state.

 

 

 

Kan<3

Raehyun<3

Love them more and more along with F.Cuz :D

I hope they will be more popular