Young [Part 1]

Dreaming of You

It wasn't easy. To remember the last time you saw your parents. The last time you talked to them was to beg them to hurry home. The next thing you knew, you were being rushed to a hospital because your parents had been in a car accident. The last time you saw your parents was to see them lying perfectly still in a wooden bed.

 

To hear your older sister crying beside you, just as hard as you were. To see your parents disappear forever, and knowing you would never be able to talk to them, to feel their warm touch. And above all that, knowing that it was your fault. For causing them to rush home on a rainy night.

 

Even after the funeral, you were blamed for being a murderer. To know that your sister would never forgive you and always label you a murderer. To see the dark eyes of your own cousins. The same cousins that had played and loved you only a week before. Your aunt and uncle who had willingly accepted your own sister into their family, had kicked him to the curb.

 

He was left to an orphanage who shunned him just like everyone else. Except for one boy, who was about three years older, accepted him. His real name was Lee Seunghyun, but he liked to be called LeeU. He was the only person who would pick him up after he had fallen. The only one who would talk to him and cheer him up.

 

He was the only person he could ever learn to follow. Even though his heart had closed and turned cold because of how he had been treated, he knew he would always have a soft spot for the only person he could ever call 'hyung'. The only person he could ever love.

 

He swore, in his entire life, that he would never leave LeeU's side. LeeU was the one to save him, and he was the only one he could depend on. However, LeeU didn't think of him like that. They were close, but LeeU would never believe that he was the savior. That they needed to stay together.

 

Kan was broken hearted when LeeU decided to leave one day. It was unexpected. He felt lost and lonely once again, knowing that no one would ever be there for him again.

 

He seriously contemplated death. Suicide. What was the point of living? He had no dreams. He had nothing to look forward to.

 

The day before he was to be shipped off to a boarding school, he went up to the roof of the orphanage. Now a grown kid, going into high school, he knew what this meant. He knew what death meant only too well. He was so lost in his own plans that he didn't notice a kid. A random kid outside yelling at him.

 

Even as he was about to jump, he was pulled away from the edge. He screamed and pushed the kid away, knowing that the kid didn't belong there. He was dressed too nicely. Obviously pampered by his parent's money.

 

"You can't do it! You can't commit suicide! Don't you realize that life is precious? Life is something not everyone can dream of! Please!"

 

The kid screamed at him, tears pouring down his face before he ran away. He couldn't help but to admit that he left an impression. Life...it would be worth living as long as he turned it around himself. As long as he could make something of himself.

 

He decided to live, and if he had to, he would find LeeU by himself. He would find where he belonged. The first thing to do, was to get through Boarding school.

 

 

 

 

 

First Chapter!

YAY so excited for this story!

^_^