◘ 9

A Baker Gets Wet

Donghae

"Alright, everybody! Listen up!" 

Taecyeon clapped his hands together in the lounge room all the lifeguards shared, to get our attention. We were all gathered together after a days working hard by the pools,

"We've got some new trainees coming in tomorrow. I expect you to do your best and teach them what a real lifeguard does. Work-outs, laps, precautions, anything. Prepare them for the final exam I'll give," he walked back to his desk to grab a stack of papers, a couple people murmured their excitement, before being shushed,

"Here are the rubrics I'll be grading you and your pupils by. I'll need timing at the minimum of two and a half minutes per lap by the big pool, they'll need to understand what equipment they need for what situation they're in. They need to know CPR, in order to resuscitate the swimmers in case of sudden drowning. They need to pay attention at all times- I'll be testing their patience too- and stay fit or they'll be kicked out of this company. You all know that my fathers company is widely known across Asia and Europe, so do not screw this up. You will not only embarrass yourself, and get severe punishments, but you will embarrass your team members- girl or boy, it doesn't matter- and the company. Okay, it's about," he glanced at his wrist,

"9 PM, get your crap and disappear, my dad's having a party here later tonight and he doesn't want any of you loitering. Even if you are attending." 

As soon as he finished talking every body dispersed to the separated locker rooms to change out of their suits and grab their duffel bags. I decided to hit the showers then head to my place in case the plumber finished early. I hope not.. I thought, smirking to myself immediately day dreaming about Eunhyuks milky skin and plump, strawberry-mocking, lips. How I wish I could attack his neck and mark him mine, the image made me shudder in delight when the lukewarm water burst onto my skin. I twisted the knob to HOT and soon the scalding water began turning my skin a shade of light pink, that and the scrubbing I continuously repeated up and down my body. I finished my shower and hopped out wrapping a towel around my waist. I headed to my locker and pulled my boxers and sweats out and popped into them while tugging my wife beater on. I grabbed an extra towel and rubbed my hair with it. The echo of my flip flops scattered around the empty locker room and it sounded like someone was following me. I scanned the area with my eyes and turned 360 degrees to check if anyone was left.

"Hello?" I called out, pulling my jacket on and zipping it half way,

"Any body there?" Silence. A little breeze slithered into my jacket and around my back making me shiver. I pushed the thought of burglers away and continued heading towards the exit. It was probably one of the girls trying to play a prank.

"Hey, listen girls.. stop fooling around and go home. I'm not in the mood to get or give right now." I called out to the dark room before I shut the door behind me. I sighed and shook my head, bad habits die hard, I thought. It's probably the highered decorators. 

I reached the parking lot in a matter of seconds after I clocked out- 8:51 PM. My car lights flickered as I unlocked the doors, my footsteps echoing around the walls. I suddenly saw the strings of lights turn on brightly behind me surrounding the pool area. No one was going to swim today- it was a casual party- but the water still shined with the reflected lights. The designers were setting up. I really needed to get home and back here in record time in order to make it.

-

The door to my apartment was slightly open when I got there.

Aish, Jonghyun you little idiot.

I locked the door behind me and flew to my room. I threw my keys on the bed and shrugged my jacket off and tugged the sweats off of my waist. I was walking to my wardrobe in boxers and my wife beater when I heard a squeak. I turned around.

"Hyukjae?" What the hell.

"Umm," came his reply.

I saw his eyes shimmer and his cheeks tinge pink and raised an eyebrow,

"Have you never seen a guy in his underwear?"

"Not really.." he tugged the hair on his nape gently,

"Glad I could take that off your bucket list." I mumbled, and turned back around,

"What exactly are you doing here?" I asked still facing the clothing. I pulled the pants out from my suit and s into them easily. I grabbed a belt and a white dress shirt and pulled them on as well.

"Are you going somewhere? I'm here with Key and Jonghyun. They're currently each others faces off." My eyes widened slightly and I turned to see him laying on my bed with his hand tangled in the blonde locks still. He saw my eyes and stuck a thumb out in the direction of said stupid dongsaengs room. I sighed, rolled my eyes and buttoned my shirt but then I realized he was also dressed up. Although his tie was some-what loosened and he only wore his suit pants and dress shirt, it was still definitely meant for a night out.

"Sorry for that. What about you? I see you're all dressed up."

"Yeah well, it seems you got your apartment all fixed up." he ignored and took a stab at changing the subject.

I dragged in a breath and went to run a hand through my hair but decided against it. No need to screw it up even more. I picked my bow tie up gingerly, with two fingers, and headed to Hyukjae. 

"Do you know how to tie a bow?" I asked nonchalantly. His face blanched as if I'd asked him to kill my dog Tony. My forehead crinkled,
 
"Maybe not? It's fine, I'll have YouTube teach me." I shrugged and turned away heading for the bath room, iPhone in hand. 
I finished styling my hair after thirty minutes and saw him walk into my spacious white bathroom. 
 
"Why don't you just buy a house instead of spending so much money on rent in this big kick apartment?" he cleared his throat some and turned me around, sliding the silky bow tie underneath my white collar. I cracked a grin,
 
"Because its a kick apartment." Two voices, one answer,
 
"Plus, I split rent with Jonghyun and our pay is pretty hefty. That and Taecs dad already cut the normal amount in half for us. Since we're like his other sons." My grin fell only to reappear when Jonghyun stuck his head in and laughed annoyingly loud,
 
"Exactly. But he loves me a little more." He grinned while I scoffed. 
His lips were scarlet and had a glazed look to him but he seemed to be getting off his high when someone else pushed him into the bathroom. 
Now, I said spacious. But four guys in one bathroom is a tad intense even for me. Before I could think along the same lines I heard a,
 
"Aye, Donghae!" And a muffled curse followed by a sound of my kitchen chair falling. I heard a giggle, and practically smelled the alcohol through my thick walls. What the hell is this . I could've swore I locked the damn door. 
Hyukjae finished with the bow and I winked at him- my way of sayig thanks. Jonghyun and Key were trying to get themselves together for the unexpected guests. Once again I noticed: we're all dressed up. This is insanity if I think it is what I think it is. I heaved a sigh dramatically and mentally prepared myself for the worst. Everybody knows how Kyuhyun can be. 
It turned out we were all invited to the same outing by the pool. I could feel the dread seeping into my guts every time Kyuhyun and Jonghyun laughed maniacally. Unconsciously, my fists gripped harder and my breath came faster. I tried not to crash us into innocent pedestrians. 
 
"Hey I have an idea. Lets play a game at the party." Kyuhyun suggested. And there goes the normalcy of regular parties flying out the window. I even wanted to U-turn after it but instead wished for an alcohol-free party. As if. Once he's invited don't even bother to offer boring topics like Spin-the-Bottle or Truth or Dare. When Kyuhyuns around, you'll be lucky to get out alive. Add Jonghyun to that option an you're a dead man walking. I've thankfully survived these past twenty-three years and still want to live happily, with a clean record. 
Hyukjae and Sungmin were oblivious to the fact that Kyuhyun was planning a crazy idea and Key? Well I'm pretty sure he was getting a few vibes from the smothering odor of evilness crawling from the two master minds. 
 
"What did you have in mind Kyu?" Oh the innocence of this kid. Where did Kyuhyun even find him. 
 
"Sungmin, baby, you're going to have a blast at this little get together." He smirked and his eyes slid to Jonghyun before they both cackled horribly. 
I glanced at the time. Nine fourty-three. Party begins at ten. Doors close ten o' five. Approximately another five minute drive. I willed my Chevrolet Camaro Convertible faster in order to give the evil trolls in my backseat less time to..troll.
"Okay so..." Kyuhyun began reciting the plans to Jonghyun. He talked soft enough for me not to hear even if I strained my ears. I heard a snicker and a gasp. Then I heard Eunhyuk groan- he was turned around in the passenger seat-- but that turned into a chuckle as soon he said, 
"Alright. I'm in."
 
 
 
A/N:
Oh the gayness. You can just smell it. 
Here's Donghae's car:
 
Anywhore.
Sorry guise. New school, new , new people. Ugh.

 

And I had a sudden addiction to Block B. And new Kpop rookies '-'

 

And just..idk. A buncha shiet happened. Still can't get on the computer and when I do, I sit on Tumblr or Facebook or YouTube. 
 
 
I also just sit on AFF and read. Or Livejournal. 
 
 
Welp. Till the next update! Salute! Douces! Subscribe. Comment. Feel the love.