◘ 5

A Baker Gets Wet

Eunhyuk

Later that night, lying in my bed, my mind was slowly drifting away; reviewing the days events. What should I say to the crew on Monday? That my relaxing day had been somewhat stressful rather than relaxed? True, it was only Friday night, and I still had a couple days til then..so I had time to make up an excuse.. Again, they weren't letting me come in to work tomorrow, even we were open for less than 5 hours that day. So Minnie, once again, has decided on taking me back to the pool because i had 'liked' it so much. For some reason, Donghae has this magic effect on me that I didn't want to get rid of, even if I knew it was unhealthy. Especially after what happened during sunset...

- - - - -

"Donghae.." he mumbled, rather awkwardly shy all of a sudden. I put on my 'thoughtful face' and crinkled my nose. How can I make that name painfully annoying for him to endure? Hm..if I can't think of a good nickname, I can always call him Fishy. Sounds quite right..subconciously, I felt a smile slide onto my face, and I felt his arms make their way around my slim waist. Then it hit me,

"Hae.." I whispered still in a daze. I thought I could see his face pop into view, but my head was still in cloud 9.

"Baby, don't start that please. I REALLY don't like that." he groaned into my ear which, in my slightly negative mind, sounded somewhat seductive. I tried to stay composed, but he was horribly handsome when he worked that smile like no one's business. Biting my plump lip, I felt the faint taste of his lips, and had the sudden urge for more. My nails dug into his shoulders and I squeezed my eyes shut, breathing hard. I could practically feel his worried stare on my face.

"Hey...hey what's wrong?" he questioned, palming my face, but..this didn't seem real. Was it a dream? I made up my mind.

I knew he was acting. Compliments to the teacher, because you've fooled me. My head twitched away from his touch, and I remembered all the dramas I've watched with Key before. EXACTLY like the situation I was in now..lame baker meets hot lifeguard, lifeguard 'falls' for the lamo, baker thinks he's the love of his life only to find out it was a prank. A bet; some messed up, sick, ordeal between the Teams.

"N-Nothing." I mentally kicked myself for stammering like a fool, and turned away from Hae. "Uhh, I gotta go.." I mumbled quietly. I sped away from him before he could chase me like some idiot. Once I reached my car, Key and Sungmin were magically seated in the rear silently. The mood was slightly tensed, but half way home, I turned the radio on and started humming to my favorite song. Seeing that I wasn't particularly angry with them, they started chatting with me, and invited me back to the pool. I did hesitate, because I didn't want to see Donghae again, and screw up my pact of solitude, but I didn't exactly have a choice. Dropping them both off, I directed my car to drive home.

- - - - -

I rolled around the bed looking for a comfortable position to fall asleep in and found a nice dip in my mattress than made me feel secure. I was slowly nodding off when the bell rang. Groaning I pushed myself up into an upright position, sitting there for a solid minute staring at my fingers. The doorbell rang once again, echoing through my long halls. I sighed and pulled my comforter with me towards the door and down the hallway. I flicked the light on near my front door, and the porch light too, and peeked through the peep hole. My head jerked back from the door when I saw who it was. What is he doing here?! Slowly, I opened the door a crack and hoarsely groaned out into the night a not so very nice 'What do you want?'. He stared at my face- the only thing visible since I had the comforter wrapped around my head and crossing just underneath my strong jaw line. His hand pushed the door open, and I almost fell if it wasn't for him and his damn muscular arms. Thankfully, he was fully clothed this time in a pair of black sweat and a white hoodie. He held me in his arms for 3 beats before I struggled into an upright position. Repeating my question once more, I asked him,

"What do you want, fish?" grumbling at my feet. He lifted my chin, and for a quick second he almost looked sorry but I wasn't buying that anymore. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape,

"Em..a water pipe exploded at my apartment, flooding the place while I was at work today, and the plumber said he'd only come tomorrow at 12 the earliest, so I was thinking if I could crash here for the night? Jonghyun has gone to that blonde kids house..I think his name way Kim Bun? Er, I dunno, I forgot." he kept blabbing into my face as if I was listening, which I wasn't, and they he pulled me to reality when he my cheek.

Was he talking about Ki Bum? Oh yeah, he hooked up with that other dude today! How did Hae even find my place? Blinking, my eye twitched as I studied his eyes, looking for something to tell me he was lying. But, I couldn't find anything.

"Did you say you needed to crash here?" I breathed. I watched him nod, and wondered how my luck could get any worse. So, the lifeguards were now reaching out to the Bakers? Seems backwards. I frowned, something's up, and I'm going to figure out what.

He kissed me, on my lips this time. Before I could think, the comforter fell away, revealing my toned arms and body under my thin white wife beater, and I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He picked me up like his newly wedded bride, and took me to my room- the only one with the lights on. He laid me down gently, before climbing on top and attacking my neck. I moaned fervently into his ear, until I felt something that didn't belong to me, poking my milky thigh.

 

A/N:

Hullo :) I like saying that.. even if I'm not British. Do British people even say that? Oh well. I do. ^^

Btw..Sorry it's really short :(

I'm back with this chapterrr ;D And I'm not really positive if I'll write in the next scene..

Maybe. It depends on my mood.

I started another fic..for no apparent reason, but if you want, go check it out. It's called 'I Don't Know' because I really don't know..-_-

And yeah..thanks for reading this :) I got a lot more subs because I keep updating! Just tell me if it starts getting boring, and I'll be sure to spice things up a bit.

Don't wanna lose any subscribers/commenters D:

because in reality, I really do try hard to please you guys with my writing..so:

if you don't like it ;D Okay, that was a major turn around, from my pleading earlier. FML. Me and these feels.

So, mmhhmm. Yeah. Hope you liked it :) I'll begone now.

Much love from Cato<333333

Byee~~~~ (btw..I'm very much straight. Incase you're wondering..LOL)

See? He's ing y.