Appa's letter

The Legend Of Snow White

The letter was addressed to Kiseop and Alex. They were both curious as they rea it.

-----------

Dear Alex and Kiseop,

             You two must be wondering why I addressed this letter to the both of you. Kiseop, you must be wondering about who I am cos you never met me before. I have something to tell the both of you. You, Alex Lee and Lee Kiseop are brother and sister. We gave Kiseop away before because we weren't that rich and we couldn't afford to send him to school. We gave him to an orphanage when he was just a month old. About a month after we gave him away, our family business improved. We tried getting him back, but the orphanage said someone already adopted him. After 3 years of searching, your mother gave birth to you, Alex. Then, when Alex e month old, we gave up searching for Kiseop. I have decided to tell you this because I am dying of cancer. Please grant my dying wish. It is only simple. I only want the two of you to get along. The mansion now belongs to the both of you. As well as our family business. Kiseop... I'm sorry.

 

Sincerely,

Lee Kihun

------------

Kiseop hugged Alex after he read the letter. "My sister..."

 

It was definitely a night to remember. *^^*

------------

A-yo!

I have a stiff neck today. D:

Now I look like my EX-crush.... >:/

Anyways! C, S, A and E!!!!!!! :D