Leaving

The Legend Of Snow White

I changed the font, if you don't mind... ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days after Niel broke up with Alex, she decided to go to America to pursue her studies with BEAST.

ON THE AIRPLANE

"Alex-ah, do the others know you're leaving?" asked Hyunseung.

Alex shook her head, "Ani. But I left them a letter..."

"Mwo?! Why didn't you tell them?" Doojoon asked.

"Do you think they'll let me be on this plane? Let alone, with all of you?" Alex pointed out.

The others stayed silent.

"Yeah, I think a letter is good." Doojoon said as he his iPod and played 'That Man Opposed' by Dalmatian.

Alex laughed silently. She looked out her window and sighed. *Goodbye, Korea. Goodbye, heartbreak.* Then she leaned back and fell asleep.

WITH U-KISS

"Guys... Where's Alex?" Eli asked worriedly.

They searched every corner of the house, only to find nothing. All her things were gone. They panicked and called Teen Top over to help them.

When Teen Top arrived, Dongho noticed something on top of Alex's desk.

"Guys! I found a letter on Alex's desk!" he called out.

Footsteps were heard on the stairs as the others came running. They stopped behind Dongho and read the letter over his shoulder.

 

 

Oppas,

          By the time you read this, I'm probably on a plane to America. I'm going to America to pursue my studies and move on. The BEAST Oppas are with me. We'll be back in 7 years. In those 7 years, I only ask one thing from all of you, including Teen Top... Please...don't look for me. I experienced enough heartbreak. I'll e-mail you guys about how I'm doing every now and then... But it looks like I'll be busy with my studies... Please thank Chunji, L. Joe, and Niel for the love they gave me.

See you all in 7 years! Saranghae~ ^^

Love,

Alex Lee

 

"No!!! My baby sister... She left me!" Kiseop cried on his knees.

Niel bit his lip in guilt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!

I'm so sorry for the SUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR late update! T^T

I'll try to update another chapter...

Once again, sorry....

Saranghae...