Stay away from her.

The Legend Of Snow White

The next day…

A soft knock woke Alex up from her sleep. She got up and went downstairs to open it. On the way to the door, she saw Niel asleep on the couch. She smiled, *my best friend…*

She opened the door, and just like that, her whole morning was ruined. “What do you want, jerk?”

L. Joe stood outside the door, “Alex… I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to cheat…”

“You think I’m going to forgive you?! Well, think again.” Alex said coldly.

L. Joe looked past her. His eyes widened when he saw Niel asleep on the couch. “What is Niel doing here?! Huh, you’ve already replaced me?”

Alex shook her head, “He is my best friend.”

L. Joe snorted, “Like I’m going to believe that.”

“Whatever.”

 

Niel’s POV.

I was having such a nice dream… Alex was hugging me and telling me she loved me. But then, that dream was ruined. I opened my eyes sleepily and saw L. Joe hugging Alex. Alex was trying to push him away.

I quickly stood up and walked over. I pulled Alex away from L. Joe and hugged her close to me. “Stay away from her.”

“What are you, her boyfriend?!” L. Joe demanded.

I shook my head, “No. I’m her best friend. But someday soon, I’ll be taking your place.” I smirked.

L. Joe stomped his foot, and walked away, furious.

End of POV.

Alex hugged Niel tightly. “Thank you, Oppa. I don’t know what would’ve happened if you weren’t here…”

Niel kissed the top of her head. “I’ll always be here for you.”

---------

I'm going to do 3 updates today! :D

Or more~ XD

C:S:A:E!