Our happy ever after

The Legend Of Snow White

DECEMBER 24, Christmas Eve

AT THE RECEPTION

"Omo! Alex-ah, you look beautiful!" one of Alex's friends, Eun Mi, complimented.

"Kamsa~" Alex thanked, bowing down. "Where are the others?"

"Oh, they're over at our table, talking with their husbands..." Eun Mi said.

"Oh. Wait, why aren't you with Hyung Jun Oppa? I thought you guys would be inseperable!" Alex teased.

Eun Mi rolled her eyes, "He went to get the two of us a drink."

Alex laughed. "Why aren't you guys dancing yet? I thought you guys would be the first to dance..."

"Because the newly weds are supposed to be the first ones to dance!" said Eun Mi as she pushed Yoseob and Alex to the floor.

Alex blushed as Yoseob put his hands around her waist.

From the corner of her eye, Alex could see her friends (Eun Mi, Chun Ae, Min Hee, Hannah and Daniela) laughing with their husbands. She stuck out her tongue at them.

Yoseob laughed silently at his childish wife.

BEFORE GOING TO THE HONEYMOON

"Bring us back a godkid!" Donghae teased. Daniela laughed at him.

"Safe trip!"

Alex and Yoseob waved goodbye to their friends as they got into the car and went to the airport.

ON THE AIRPLANE

"Angel, are you happy?" Yoseob asked as he played with Alex's fingers.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

Yoseob shook his head, "Nothing."

Then Alex laid her head on Yoseob's shoulder and fell asleep.

WHEN THEY LANDED

"Alex, we're here..." Yoseob whispered as he softly poked her.

Alex's eyes slowly opened, "We're in Jeju already?" She stretched and yawned.

Yoseob nodded as he took her hand and got off the plane.

IN THEIR HOTEL

"Yah! Yoseob!!! How dare you make me wear this?!" Alex yelled from the bathroom.

Yoseob laughed. "Why are you so embarassed in letting me see you wearing that? I already saw you---"

"Don't remind me! It was an accident! I thought I locked the door!!!!"

Yoseob chuckled. "Come out, please~"

Alex ran out the bathroom and hid under the covers.

Yoseob shook his head as he took off the covers and got on top of her.

"This is our happy ever after..."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Snow White's roller coaster of a love life ends here...or does it? ;)

You'll find out in the sequel which I'll be posting up tomorrow... "Snow White's Happy Ever After"

Hope you guys will support it as much as you supported this one. ^^

 

Thank you to all of my lovely subscribers, even though I don't update that often, you guys are still there. :")

 

Credits to mushiemonster again for the amazing poster...

 

Kamsahamnida for reading... *bows down*

Saranghae~ heart *hugs all readers*

 

See you guys in the sequel~ ^^

 

- Lee Seo Min/Alex Lee