B!tch ! What are you doing here?!

The Legend Of Snow White

Guys, I'm sorry if this chapter includes a few bad words... I needed it in the story... Thanks! ^^

-----------------

That afternoon...

 

L. Joe texted Alex.

 

L.Joe: Hey!

 

Alex: Hey, oppa. :)

 

L: Want to come over for dinner? We're eating out...

 

A: Uhm...

 

L: Aww!!!!!! Please? Jebal?? :(

 

A: Aish. Fine!

 

L: Yay! The rest of Teen Top is coming. Along with CHunji hyung's new girlfriend.

 

A: Okay. What time?

 

L: I'll pick you up at 6:00pm. Oh, and don't wear anything formal.

 

A: Okay. Oh, have to go. I need to finish something for school. See you at 6!

 

L: Bye! ^^

-----------

At 5:50pm...

 

"Knock knock!" L. Joe's voice rang from outside the door.

 

"Come in!" Alex called from upstairs.

 

UKISS wasn't home because they had work.

 

L. Joe went in. His mouth dropped as Alex walked down the stairs in short denim shorts, a black tank top with white stripes, and a sparkling black and red hoodie which was decorated with skulls and flowers.

 

She put on her hot pink sneakers. Her long brown hair hung low on her shoulders.

 

"Do I look okay?" she asked worriedly.

 

L. Joe closed his mouth, "No, no! You look perfect!"

 

Alex blushed as she giggled, "Let's go?"

 

L. Joe walked to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Alex didn't react.

 

When they got outside, Alex's mouth dropped open at the sight of a huge, scary looking motorcycle outside. "W-w-we're riding t-t-that?" she stuttered.

 

L. Joe nodded eagerly. He handed her a helmet, then he got on the bike.

 

Alex gulped as she got behind L. Joe and wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

They arrived at (place) in no time. Everyone was there, waiting for them and Chunji's girlfriend.

 

Alex's eyes widened when the girl arrived. It was no other than...

 

 

 

MI YUN.

 

B!tch?! What are you doing here?! Alex thought.

 

Mi Yun hugged all the Teen Top members. Alex gritted her teeth when she hugged L. Joe. Mi Yun clung onto Chunji's shoulder's like drapes. Cheap, clingy drapes. She smirked at Alex.

 

After dinner, Alex excused herself to wash her hands.

 

She looked up into the mirror and was surprised to see Mi Yun.

 

"Mi Yun! What are---" Alex was cut off because Mi Yun scratched her face.

 

Mi Yun smirked, "Stay away from MY man." Then she walked out.

 

Alex looked at her face. She gasped when she saw 3 bright red lines.

 

"Alex-ah! What happened to your face?!" the Teen Top members asked worriedly when Alex got out of the restroom.

 

"I slipped..." Alex lied.

 

Suddenly, L. Joe got up, grabbed Alex by her arm and dragged her out.

 

They were on the swings in the park with ice cream and an ice pack L. Joe bought after Alex explained everything from her friendship with Chunji to what happened with Mi Yun in the rest room.

 

L. Joe pressed the ice pack on Alex's scratch gently. Alex flinched then relaxed as she continued eating her ice cream.

 

L. Joe wiped away some ice cream from the side of Alex's mouth. Alex blushed.

 

Then, L. Joe kneeled in front of Alex, he leaned in...

-----------

HEY! I'm still alive! :D

Sorry if I didn't update last week. I had to study for my National Achievement Test and final exams.

I'm going to graduate from Grade 6! I'm going to be a high schooler next school year! WHOOPEE! ^^

 

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed reading!