Cheater!

The Legend Of Snow White

2 months later…

Alex and L. Joe’s relationship has gotten tighter. Now was their 2nd monthsary.

Alex was going to Teen Top’s dorm to visit L. Joe. When she got there, she immediately went to L. Joe’s room.

She peeked in to see if he was asleep. But the scene that she saw wasn’t pretty…

L. Joe was on top of another woman in bed.

Tears sprung to Alex’s eyes as she scribbled a note and ran out the dorm.

Outside, she bumped into Niel.

“Oh, Alex! Why are you crying?” Niel asked as he wiped away her tears.

“L-l-l Joe---- woman----bed…” Alex stuttered.

Niel understood what she meant. He hugged her head to his chest. “It’s okay, Alex… Niel oppa is here for you…”

Alex cried all her sorrows out. “Niel oppa… How could he do this to me?”

Niel kissed the top of her head. “It’s his loss, not yours.”

Alex sniffed. “I hope I’ll be able to move on…”

“I’ll help you move on.” Niel offered.

Alex was puzzled. Niel cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. He pulled away a few seconds later.

“Alex… I. Like. You,” Niel confessed.

“Niel oppa…” Alex whispered.

“I’ll give you time to think and move on. But for now, we’re best friends! Agree?” Niel asked.

Alex nodded and smiled.

Niel wrapped his arm around Alex’s shoulder and skipped with her to her house.

With L. Joe…

 

L. Joe’s POV.

After I sent the girl home, I saw something by my doorstep. Curious, I walked over and picked it up. It was a note, written in blue ink on a piece of pink paper. I opened it and saw it was in Alex’s handwriting.

 

L. Joe,

     How could you?! After all we’ve been through, you were just going to cheat on me?! Don’t try to deny it, Lee Byung Hyun. I saw everything. Also… Don’t think I’ll forgive you for this. Cause I won’t! We. Are. OVER. I hope you enjoy your life, jerk.

 

-Alex.

She saw everything?! No! This is going to ruin our relationship! I didn’t mean to cheat! Alex… I’m sorry.

------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter! ^^