Solutions?w

Life As A Matoki Alien On Earth

                                                      Youngjae POV

 

I wanted to forget all this drama and just be with my Daehyunnie, but the others made it impossible. Yongguk hyung and Zelo with all their drama and now it's Himchan hyung and Jongup. Me and Daehyunnie are perfectly fine, but now he wants to play mister hero and try to help everyone by monitoring everything and try to clear their problem and it's getting me tired.

 

*Bingo* I don't know how I got this idea, but I did and it's going to kill two birds with one stone. Now all I have to do is get Daehyun to agree and I'll be happy again.

 

*I run to his room and barge in* DEAHYUN!!! I have a good idea and it's gonna help us all out.

 

"What is it?" He asks

 

"Well you see how you monitor everything and no one ever notices?" I say.

 

"Yeah? And?"

 

"How bout we use the videos as evidence to prove what Himchan did and get Zelo and Yongguk hyung to get together?" I ask knowing he would agree.

 

Although he thought about it for a few minutes and as he did my hope was shrinking he ended up agreeing.

 

                                                            Himchan POV

 

Everyone around here is always so annoying....well except Yongguk and Jongup. Although I admit what I did to Jongup was bad and I want to apologize and in order to do that I have to approach him. I wen to his and Zelo's room to find him with his arms around Zelo and comforting him while the other cried. Jealousy came over me.

 

"Jongup ah can I talk to you?"

 

"About what? We have nothing to talk about." He stated without even glancing at me. His gaze and care all focused on the youngest.

 

I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed Zelo by the arm and flung him across the room and out the door. "Stay out there!" I yelled pissed off at how he got all the love from the people I wanted attention from.

 

I locked the door and looked at Jongup. He had this look in his face that was so intense I almost pissed my pants, but that didn't let my anger waver.

 

"Why hyung?" He started.

 

"Why what?" I asked.

 

"Why do you always ruin everthing? First you influenced Zelo to believe he isn't good enough for Yongguk when he is. And then there's me, you use me and you don't even realize that you're hurting the people you're supposed to love."

 

I stood there quiet wondering why I did all this, but it was because I like two people. I guess I can only have one and I know exactly who it's going to be.

 

                                                             Zelo POV

 

I was just sitting here on the floor for a while before I heard footsteps coming towards me. When I look up I see it's Yongguk hyung and I immediately looked away wishing that he would go away, but knowing he was going to approach me either way.

 

"Zelo ah" He said while he found a spot next to me.

 

"Neh hyung?"

 

"Why are you avoiding me? An hour ago I knocked on your door and you refused to open up and by the way why are you on the floor?"

 

"Himchan hyung threw me out and is currently in there with Jongup hyung. Also I'm avoiding you for my own reasons." I said coldly.

 

"Which are?" 

 

"I-I'm not good or old enough for you...." I looked away trying to hide the tears that were threatening to spill.

 

"Who told you that lie?" He said surprising me.

 

I looked at him for a moment before answering. "H-Himchan hyung."

 

"WHAT!? Oh hell no when that guy comes out of that room he's gonna hear it from me." He said looking REALLY pissed.

 

"H-hyung you don't have to say anything besides he's right. I'm too young for you and I don't believe someone like you will ever like a robot." I stated clearly.

 

"What happens if I tell you I did fall in love like someone like you. A robot." He said with a look so intense I just wanted to close the distance, but thought better.

 

 

A/N: Took forever didn't I??? I'M SORRY GUYS!!! but this is what you were waiting for right? Enjoy!!! comment n subscribe :* kisses to everyone!